!!!MACNA-BUSTER RESERVATION BREAKER PACKS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May as well just sell you tickets now! I mean it. They won’t be necessary. If the search for rare and exotic essentials is what’s drawing you to MACNA this year, then just let go the temptation, the tickets or both! Take the weekend off and maybe spend a little quality time with you tank.

How and why would I ever be so bold as to take on the longstanding establishment that is the benchmark in showcasing the best of the best in our hobby?

Well mostly for fun, so don’t take this one too seriously, but here’s we's goes.

Some of you probably know, that in past years, I've done my best to cater to all the non MACNA goers with a tantalizing pack or two of some of the more elusive members of my extensive personal collection. Some of the finest SPS I have to offer, and usually coral that I hardly ever frag, if ever.

Call it a sort of consolation pack for those of you staying home, sad about not being able to attend for whatever reason. I believe I’ve even trumped what macna has had to offer with my annual "MACNA BUSTER" as it's been dubbed. Brazen as it may sound, and I am not one to usually toot my own horn its true.

The crux of the offering was that it was strategically timed to lure in those of you that were at home and forum browsing while the macna goers were all perfectly distracted yammering away at the show. This was the ultimate relief from any regret, and perhaps even a reward for not attending.

But this time, I wanted to do it a little differently. I thought...

Why not offer up the doozy before the show, so as to save people the trouble of even going at all!! A bold move? Yep. Maybe my ego has grown up a little too much but that’s right, if you’re going to the show for SPS and SPS alone, well then forget the lines, the raffles, the crowded hotels and everything else. I’ve got what you want right here with bells on! Once again, here’s all the SPS that everyone seems to really want, but I can't seem to frag yet. Or you'll get the “I will frag it for you, but it will cost you dearly” price. More of a ploy to scare you away really and it usually works. But well, if not for the MACNA-Buster then what else. I clipped all the good stuff guys. And again, I’m terribly sorry to everyone I’ve disappointed by not clipping any of these for you over years. I know some of you have been waiting patiently for a lot of these but now is your chance to have them all in one ridicules and only slightly overpriced pack! Still dismally lower than site retail though. A bold move? Yep, but it's the annual BC MACNA BUSTER pack. Maybe one of these years I'll get my self there but till then, this is the consolation that most MACNA goers would kill for!

Of course this is all in good fun and I mean no harm to the good professionals that are taking the time and effort to travel and all the rig-o-moral that goes with it, to meet you guys in person.

Hats off to the MACNA vendors and all the work they put in to showcasing the best of the best for you! It takes a ton of work, time and effort to put on, and set up all of that. So while I just sit here thinking that I’m so cool remember that I’ll still be sitting here while you’re having a great weekend at the show! Kind of hoping for a Madison MANCA one of these years though. I’ll go! And I’ll bring stuff like this. But now I’m just rambling, or about to I fear in fact this one has gone on way to long that's enough out of me...

MACNA BUSTER I 999.00

1. BC Xmas
  2. Reefers Cove Poison Envy
  3. Sky Dopple
  4. Bubblebath Unicorn
  5. Sanjay's Leprechaun's beard
  6. Midas Supreemo
  7. Sexys Orange Passion
  8. BC Original Pink Flamingo
  9. Ultimate Frags Rainbow Acro
  10. Pro Corals Superman
IMG_3603-Edit_zpspr2uxxxr.jpg

IMG_3599_zpsl4exjz2d.jpg

100% LED grown classics: MACNA BUSTER II 550.00

1. The Blue Polyped Granny
  2. Nilbog resident
  3. Shades of Fall
  4. Violet Crumble
  5. Brads Insane defuego
  6. Pearly Cadaver
  7. Vivids Rainbow Delight
  8. Purple Flamingo
  9. Upscales Microclados
  10. Pink Lemonade
  11. Hellraiser Milli
  12. Blue Crush
IMG_3611-Edit_zpscw70czaf.jpg

IMG_3607_zpsmhrwfsvx.jpg

Last edited:

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow!! amazing packs and nice big quality frags! good price for a collection like that...pack #1 is a stunner. that leprechaun beard is outta control.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow!! amazing packs and nice big quality frags! good price for a collection like that...pack #1 is a stunner. that leprechaun beard is outta control.
I was thinking the same thing. That acro makes me want to start keeping SPS.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
underrated? its almost unheard of, but its amazing!! gonna add that to the BC list. im guessin a great % of my soon to come sps/acros will come from BC.

Guess I was just in the right place at the right time lol, but this is a classic piece from none other than lighting expert Sanjy Joshi! I think my frag came from Brad(reefnjunkie) out in Oregon a few years ago now. I though everyone had heard of the Lep-con! Shows what I know

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pack. I have 60% of it either in my tank or in my next pack. I told Adam of the ones I don't have, that leprechauns beard is money, followed by BC XMas, which come to think of it is in my next pack so I guess I'm missing 3 LOL!

Frags are HUGE to for these caliber pieces....

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awesome pack. I have 60% of it either in my tank or in my next pack. I told Adam of the ones I don't have, that leprechauns beard is money, followed by BC XMas, which come to think of it is in my next pack so I guess I'm missing 3 LOL!

Frags are HUGE to for these caliber pieces....

Ha. Thanks Daniel! I may just to have to pad your pack with a couple of those for you;)

w.gurney77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to need a bigger tank! Great looking packs! I'm partial to pack 1 since I'm running halides. Just ordered another round of frags from BC and now I want more!

Last edited:

Endoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great two Buster packs. They look so pretty and much bigger than in the pictures. High quality sticks with professional packing. Five stars rating.
Sorry guys, I got both of the packs 12 minutes after Adam post it. Shoot me please!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! Great packs!! Congrats on getting those... can you post pics when they're in your tank?

Back