OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one order their Mandy from Vivid Aquarium? I've never ordered anything from them, but they have an option to buy pairs.
Man let me tell I love vivid....they give the 15 day garan tee.... I'm sticking to the trained ones from ora.... and holding them to their product like everyone else...

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 for AlgaeBarn. Never used the other, but compared at my LFS. AlgaeBarn is higher quality in my opinion.
I will admit though, I am biased, I always like to support local Colorado companies.
Thanks for you honesty

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It my Squamosa clam.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457982573.444433.jpg
Simply amazing

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algae barn is great also
I posted the reef pods to show the different species of pods I'm going to seed....not to promote a brand.... I think that things get political when we do that....WHOEVER PRODUCES THE HEAVIEST CONCENTRATION OF PODS DELIVERED ALIVE WITH CLEAR SOLUTION...WILL GET MY BUSINESS...LOL

rjl45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted the reef pods to show the different species of pods I'm going to seed....not to promote a brand.... I think that things get political when we do that....WHOEVER PRODUCES THE HEAVIEST CONCENTRATION OF PODS DELIVERED ALIVE WITH CLEAR SOLUTION...WILL GET MY BUSINESS...LOL
+1...concentration,delivered alive!! :D

pinky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what fish are being kept with your mandarins as tank mates? I think I want to add an additional fish but I want to know what others have had together successfully.

rjl45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what fish are being kept with your mandarins as tank mates? I think I want to add an additional fish but I want to know what others have had together successfully.
I have 2 clownfish, sunburst anthias and a fire shrimp. All of them pretty much ignore my mandarin.

pinky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clownfish, sunburst anthias and a fire shrimp. All of them pretty much ignore my mandarin.

thanks for the ideas, really liked the sunburst anthias but I have a 29 gallon so I cant have it, but wow thats a pretty fish!

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm only having inverts....carbs, nassarius snails, and red knobbys in the 75 mandy tank...

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160327_072546.jpg

2016031695225304.jpg
I CHOSE A PURE MARBLE STAND...OVER KILL FOR FOR A 75 GAL BUT IT LOOKS REALLY NICE....IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEKEND!!!
First and second water test done

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far my tanks the same just her and my CUC, so how many mandys do you have in the 75?
Pinky..... I'm getting trained mandys from ORA...THEY WON'T BE READY UNTIL DECEMBER OR SO....I'M TAKING THIS TIME TO CYCLE AND SEED PROPERLY WITH ALL KINDS OF PODS PLUS I'M GOING TO HAVE THE PODS BREEDING INSERT CREATED....the plan is to have the pods breeding inside the the tank with the mandys having first dibbs at them

pinky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pinky..... I'm getting trained mandys from ORA...THEY WON'T BE READY UNTIL DECEMBER OR SO....I'M TAKING THIS TIME TO CYCLE AND SEED PROPERLY WITH ALL KINDS OF PODS PLUS I'M GOING TO HAVE THE PODS BREEDING INSERT CREATED....the plan is to have the pods breeding inside the the tank with the mandys having first dibbs at them

that is a killer idea gonna look forward to the intank pod breeder! I desperately wanted an ORA I didnt know they were breeding. I wonder how to get my only lfs to get a hold of them. Did you contact ORA yourself or did your lfs?

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is a killer idea gonna look forward to the intank pod breeder! I desperately wanted an ORA I didnt know they were breeding. I wonder how to get my only lfs to get a hold of them. Did you contact ORA yourself or did your lfs?

Both and they seemed to want to take the time to answer all your questions too..... look at this thread at the beginning they are on here....

pinky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh thanks I see sorry should of looked harder.

OP
OP
dark waters

dark waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey there everyone I got the MANDARIN FUGE up and running... I'm degisning to the copepod breeding areas at this point....I decided to make them inserts instead of part or the tank.... well be seeding it this weekend.... OK ORA IT IS ON YOU TO GET THE MALE AND FEMALE MANDYS READY....

Back