• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Brittle Stars 1/4”-1” CUC

Item Price
10 for $20, 20 for $35, 40 for $60, 80 for $100, 160 for $160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kartrsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if you mentioned already but are these pest free? Like are they kept in fishless tanks for 76 days or so, separate from any tanks with fish. Just trying to understand what type of quarantine process needed. Thanks!

OP
OP
W

WrasseyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sorry if you mentioned already but are these pest free? Like are they kept in fishless tanks for 76 days or so, separate from any tanks with fish. Just trying to understand what type of quarantine process needed. Thanks!
These come from a pest free and fishless tank with no new additions for 6 months. Please also see this invert quarantine guide from humblefish stating that “Starfish & sea urchins cannot carry the encysted stage (Peter Burgess 1992).” It also states that starfish can just be “rinsed with DT water” and don’t require a 16, 45, or 76 day quarantine.

IMG_4081.jpeg

Last edited:

kartrsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These come from a pest free and fishless tank with no new additions for 6 months. Please also see this invert quarantine guide from humblefish stating that “Starfish & sea urchins cannot carry the encysted stage (Peter Burgess 1992).” It also states that starfish can just be “rinsed with DT water” and don’t require a 16, 45, or 76 day quarantine.

IMG_4081.jpeg
Just what I wanted to see. Thanks!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back