OP
OP
ARVERLY

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think about the snipersps bubblegum millie or the acid trip Millie. Probably 2 of my top 10 sps. You've already got 5. Lol

That aquascape looks great. Can't wait to see it wet and with all those sps on the rock.

Thanks man! I may add a bubblegum Milli if I find it a good spot. I forgot I want to add my PC Rainbow and PC Superman as well in that mix.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Got a 7-stage RODI system for a sweet deal! I'll be using Red Sea blue bucket salt with this system.
Looking at your RO/DI set-up. Do you have chloramines in your source water? Looks like you have 2 sediment filters, two carbon blocks or chloramine blockers and two DI cartridges (looks like the Spectrapure mixed bed resin combo. or MaxCap). I ask, because I am dealing with chloramines where I live and this is the way I was considering setting up my system. Thanks.

OP
OP
ARVERLY

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at your RO/DI set-up. Do you have chloramines in your source water? Looks like you have 2 sediment filters, two carbon blocks or chloramine blockers and two DI cartridges (looks like the Spectrapure mixed bed resin combo. or MaxCap). I ask, because I am dealing with chloramines where I live and this is the way I was considering setting up my system. Thanks.

To tell you the truth, I don't know if if I have chloramines in my water source but I didn't want to take the chance. And you're correct, I'm using two BRS pre filters, two BRS carbon filters, the ones they promote for best chloramine removal, then 1 high capacity maxcap di cartridge and the last one is a maxcap silicabuster.

Hope this helps!

brogers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Here's the final aquascape! 40lbs of Tropic Eden Reefflakes have been added.
Heads up.....Red Sea has had major issues with the plumbing for the reefers (just google it). I proactively told them mine cracked and they shipped me a new set, just gotta show receipt. Now I have spares just in case!

OP
OP
ARVERLY

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up.....Red Sea has had major issues with the plumbing for the reefers (just google it). I proactively told them mine cracked and they shipped me a new set, just gotta show receipt. Now I have spares just in case!
Thanks for the heads up! I should be getting my replacement sometime this week

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is looking great!

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that M1 a beast on this tank?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back