missing fish

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You say your gonna get a pic for us. What will that prove? If you have the ability to go and take a pic of it at the aquarium, you would of been able to get some pics while it was actually happening.

Sorry to say, but untill you get some pics I think everyone thinks your full of BS. Not trying to be mean, but like TyreeUM....COME ON!!!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets not get to personal and make attacks at each other......We can question the authenticity of the story but lets not get this into one of those threads where people start making personal attacks at each other and it gets heated cause, I know the Rev is just itching to ban and close threads with his super powers......

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets not get to personal and make attacks at each other......We can question the authenticity of the story but lets not get this into one of those threads where people start making personal attacks at each other and it gets heated cause, I know the Rev is just itching to ban and close threads with his super powers......

ditto...

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry i stoked the fire but theres a good hearted group of people here and i dont like to see people taken advantage of.After following your posts from this thread to needing to sell corals for your dogs surgery then to wanting to buy rare morphs within a expanse of a few weeks just didnt add up.So this will be the last time ill post in this thread but think what you will of me I was just pointing out things most were thinking but not saying.The dog comment was a low blow and i apologize but ive ben in this hobby since i was ten and now that im 12 lol j/k 34 ive seen alot and myself ben taken advantage of because of my giving heart like all the folks here so i make it a point if i see this to speak up.PLEASE prove me wronge or move on.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

robz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol

I mean come on! What a joke! We all know this is beyond possibility so why keep it going?:hammer:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back