mod my g3

john hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone modded there g3 i want to get everything i can out of this skimmer so i was wanting to do a mesh mod and a gat valve and recerc mod any help would be great
thanks john:haha:

tcwayne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recirced my G2 and it works like a champ. I also mesh modded it and went back to the old impellor. All you need to do a recirc is a uniseal and some fittings for the sedra and a threaded 90 for your feed pump. I use a max jet 600 for my feed pump.

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recirced my G2 and it works like a champ. I also mesh modded it and went back to the old impellor. All you need to do a recirc is a uniseal and some fittings for the sedra and a threaded 90 for your feed pump. I use a max jet 600 for my feed pump.

Can you show some photos of your mod work and/or a link for how to recirc the G2. I have two of them and wouldn't mind getting a little more gunk out of them.

Gary

tcwayne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you show some photos of your mod work and/or a link for how to recirc the G2. I have two of them and wouldn't mind getting a little more gunk out of them.

Gary

Yea no problem, I'll pull it out Thursday or Friday and take pics. It needs to come out for a good cleaning, here's a pic of the cup after a couple days

skim-1.jpg

001.jpg

Back