My New Zoas :D

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your collection is looking very good. I really like those green ones you got from GFlat.

That clown pic is awesome!

jasert39

tang wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you picked up some nice peices there, and a great shot of your clown fish as well.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's actually black and white, a Clarkii. I got him when he was a little, tiny thing just hatched. Our lfs couldn't take care of him as a baby in with all the bigger fish so I sweet talked them into letting me have it to raise. He's a big boy now. I'm not sure why he is green on your screen, Reefwifey? Maybe something didn't show up right there. :( I'm glad u got to see him though.

I want to get a mated pair of gold striped clowns to breed but have had to put it on hold for this guy. :D

Thank you for all the kind comments!!!! I'll post more pics as they color up, can't wait!!

:D
Laurie

~I will hug the zoa, kiss the zoa, and call it George!

Chris2222000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:)
I like them alot! I feel like Im the only one with no kisses :?
lol.
How long have you had your anemone and has it moved much? I really want to get one but dont have the guts to do it.

-Chris

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kissless, too Tiggerfan;). Everytime I see your avatar, I want to post something about the Swamp Kitties;) (Go Rebs).

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have 3 anenomes in the tank,actually. A rose, and two condys. The condys were tough to deal with, and eventually I took them out, but the rose really only moved once to a spot it picked out for light and hasn't moved on its own since. If I want to move him, I can but only to a place with the same kind of light and flow, or he'll go back to where he likes. I target feed it along with everything else in the tank, so I guess it doesn't have much reason to move. He really hasn't stung anything either, unlike the condys!!!
:D
Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol Laurie.....

My hubby used to call me George. It started with overbearing cuddles and, 'Im gonna love you, hug you, and kiss you, and squeeze you, and call you George.' LOL!! It got so routine that at one point he'd say without thinking, 'Hey George.....', and people would look at me and say, 'uhh....why does he call you George?' *giggle*

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROTFL!!

That's my favorite movie tag line of ALL TIME!!

And for the kissless, I shall grow them out and trade them with all the Kissess ones, just because my name is Laurie and I said so.

:LOL:
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ROFL. The little secrets are the real killers:).

BTW, someone mentioned the green skirted ones, they are Evil Mel's green skirted zoas. Really nice lime green skirt and a dark purplish/black center with white smears, for lack of a better word.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back