OP
SaltySue

SaltySue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I was wondering if anyone had success hatching & having little Sand Conches? I have a couple spots of eggs & one looks like they are developing!

Hi Sue! Welcome to virtual paradise... here it never rains and everyone is always happy to help out. you live in one of the best reefing communities I know of. You have other members like @melev and @melypr1985 that live in your area. @melypr1985 even works at a LFS that may be close by you.

I like the ideas of starting off with some euphyllia. Mine grow slowly but hey, they are still alive after all I have put them through, lol.

Post up anything you have a question about (they get answered quickly), sign up to receive the emails, and read read read! Welcome to where the cool kids talk about fish tanks. :cool:
Yes, I was wondering if anyone had success hatching & having little Sand Conches? I have a couple spots of eggs & one looks like they are developing!

Hi Sue! Welcome to virtual paradise... here it never rains and everyone is always happy to help out. you live in one of the best reefing communities I know of. You have other members like @melev and @melypr1985 that live in your area. @melypr1985 even works at a LFS that may be close by you.

I like the ideas of starting off with some euphyllia. Mine grow slowly but hey, they are still alive after all I have put them through, lol.

Post up anything you have a question about (they get answered quickly), sign up to receive the emails, and read read read! Welcome to where the cool kids talk about fish tanks. :cool:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back