Neptune Systems Insiders (NSI) just announced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NSI-hdr.jpg

With the FMM product general availability and ship date just around the corner, we felt now is the perfect time to announce the Neptune Systems Insiders (NSI) program.

Since it takes a number of parts from overseas suppliers to complete out a product, and that can take 6-8 weeks by sea, we thought - why not bring in a small set of parts by air and make some product available to a small set of customers that will give us some final feedback on the software elements for a last fine tuning?

Below is a link to our comprehensive NSI application form. Not everyone will be selected but we are looking for customers with experience from the noob to the multi-year Control Freak. The products released under this program will be offered at a discount price for these selected few. If you think this is for you, complete the form on this link: http://www.neptunesystems.com/nsi/ and then stay tuned for the next announcement!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool! I am sure you'll have many people wanting to take part!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to take part in this.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is definitely a step forward to not having the same sort of disaster as the latest Apex release. Beta testing should not be something new but glad to see Neptune moving in the right direction.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is definitely a step forward to not having the same sort of disaster as the latest Apex release. Beta testing should not be something new but glad to see Neptune moving in the right direction.

And that is why I signed up. Neptune is growing and needs to adjust their strategy as time goes on and their equipment becomes more powerful. Let's face it, there is no way that Neptune could afford to test every product with every setup in existence. Using a good beta program will allow them to economically increase their test platform.

Zaffor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for your consideration!
Have a new model Apex on the way with an extra Power bar. Looking forward to feeding my OCD monster with a rewiring of my controller.
40CCBCFC-F6E7-4D43-9BA6-623047794404.jpg

CE565524-3746-4048-8438-7F0834C1CCF0.jpg

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phosphate probe
Nitrates probe
Glass probe that sits in your tank and tells you if there is algea in your tank or when its time to clean the glass
Wouldn't that be awesome

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back