New Aquarium Nutrition Forum

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am happy to announce that we have a new forum here at R2R for the specific discussion of Aquarium Nutrition for fish, coral, inverts, etc.

We are even more thrilled to have the well known Reed Mariculture and Reef Nutrition on the forums who will help answer questions and offer aquarium feeding solutions.

Reed Mariculture is the world's largest producer of marine microalgae concentrates. They supply algal feeds and zooplankton to universities, marine ornamental growers, and over 500 fish, shrimp, and shellfish hatcheries in 80+ countries around the world.

So what do you think? :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad y'all like it!

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The team at Reed Mariculture is very excited to be a part of this forum. Nutrition is an ever-expanding category with new science and new feed types constantly being improved and discovered. We have been a marine micro algae and zooplankton farm for a little over 2 decades now, and have seen the focus on nutrition become stronger every year. We look forward to speaking with everyone on a technical level without applying any pressure to buy our products, and encourage all other feed manufacturers to chime in: we are all in this together and need to find common ground to keep our animals healthy. If you want to know more about us, check out our website.

Regards,
Chad

brilovescats

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day everyone -
I am getting some goniopora/alveopora next week, and just wondered if anyone had any experience feeding them Aquaforest Ricco food? My Ricordea absolutely love it, I've never seen them have a feeding response like that. If not, what might you suggest I feed them? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the key to their survival seems to be feeding?

Thanks for your help - sorry if I posted in the wrong place!
Bri

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff !! I'm ready too learn as much as I can ...and with so many experts it will be a world of knowledge...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back