New Basslet addition, help.

andrew james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First let me start by saying I'm addicted to Basslets and Wrasses In my 90 gallon tank I have a bonded pair of Swissguard Basslets (Liopropoma rubre), One Candy Basslet (Liopropoma carmabi) all I've that I've had for some time. I'd very much like to add a pair of Cave Basslets (Liopropoma mowbrayi) that are currently on DD to the same tank. What method should I use to have the best success?

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First let me start by saying I'm addicted to Basslets and Wrasses In my 90 gallon tank I have a bonded pair of Swissguard Basslets (Liopropoma rubre), One Candy Basslet (Liopropoma carmabi) all I've that I've had for some time. I'd very much like to add a pair of Cave Basslets (Liopropoma mowbrayi) that are currently on DD to the same tank. What method should I use to have the best success?
I don't have any experience with basslets but when in doubt buy a social acclimation box! :)

It's actually never a bad investment anyway!

OP
OP
andrew james

andrew james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I did some reading on them last night and I at least feel like its possible to do it. I'm going to order the fish today.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back