New corals are here! Check it out as we dip and acclimate them for quarantine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great video!

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
its nice to see austin aqua get some recognition. when they have their sales , they have crazy good deals . there are always lots of acans for $ 50 that have like 25 heads , granted maybe not all are rare but still a nice deal:)

scoopsthedog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this the process you guys take for all the corals you sell on your site as well? Meaning if I order I can be certain the coral I buy have gone thru your aggressive QT process? Finally do your partners also do a similar QT before shipping to you?

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its nice to see austin aqua get some recognition. when they have their sales , they have crazy good deals . there are always lots of acans for $ 50 that have like 25 heads , granted maybe not all are rare but still a nice deal:)

We love there acans as well! That's where a lot of us get our acans.

Is this the process you guys take for all the corals you sell on your site as well? Meaning if I order I can be certain the coral I buy have gone thru your aggressive QT process? Finally do your partners also do a similar QT before shipping to you?

We don't sell anything live unfortunately. These corals are strictly for our tanks in the office :) . World Wide Corals, Unique Corals,Battle Corals, and Austin Aqua Farms have been our favorite vendors to order from. Check them out, I'm sure they would be more than happy to go into detail about the steps they take to offer healthy corals :)

Nowshmily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video. I never, in a million years, thought you could use a home pest control to de-pest corals.

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back