Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6496.JPG
IMG_6490.JPG
Meet Elmo (yes - I have a 2 & 3 year old, but it fits). After going 85 days fallow, and having a really crappy start to reefing, I've learned so very much, and am in the road to recovery!
He is in QT being treated with PraziPro. He is so awesome! He already comes to the front of the tank to greet me. So excited to add him to the DT after a few weeks.

More posts to come as I restock and add corals! But wanted to update. I seriously can't thank @Humblefish @melypr1985 and @Diesel and so many others that have been amazing and so patient to get me through the hard stuff! Hopefully you all can celebrate with me in the victories!

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elmo's looking good. They really are a fish with personality. The little rock jumpers.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't have any small shrimp (peppermint, sexy) do ya?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a good catch, Humble. IIRC, my flame did make a meal out of my skunk cleaners :(

See, I like that you consider my reply to be a "good catch". ;) My wife would say I was being "negative" about the Flame Hawk. :p

I have 3 peppermint...I think...I only ever see one. But I think he is almost as big as the flame hawk.
Concerned?
Good possibility you won't see any of them ever again after the hawk goes in.

AllSignsPointToFish

"No Longer The Guy Without FaceBook"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125, and so far I have:
yellow tang
regal tang
pearl eye clarkii
4 yellowtail damsels
yellow headed sleeper goby
firefish
algae blenny
flame angel (sump dweller)
longnose hawkfish
pajama cardinal

AllSignsPointToFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See, I like that you consider my reply to be a "good catch". ;) My wife would say I was being "negative" about the Flame Hawk. :p

My flame hawk was a good boy for about a year, then WHACK! No more shrimp. LOL

OP
OP
Mini Coop

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125, and so far I have:
yellow tang
regal tang
pearl eye clarkii
4 yellowtail damsels
yellow headed sleeper goby
firefish
algae blenny
flame angel (sump dweller)
longnose hawkfish
pajama cardinal

LOVE!!! I am thinking the two wrasses, 2 bangaii cardinals, possibly 3-5 anthias? (but I prefer something cooler). :) I have a fox face, sailfin and 2 clowns now. feel free to suggest others to look at! I have a lot of corals, so need to keep that safe. Thinking about a goby or blenny - but don't want my sand all over the place with some corals on the sand bed too! lol. Love flame angels!

LOL! That is funny! I consider it a good catch and being protective for me to know what is going to happen o_O
Well, I will say a prayer for them . . . at least I know they will be used as food I suppose. :) I may see if my friend wants them so they don't get wasted. HAHA! Are cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp safe? (I don't have any, but don't want to get any with him either).

Funny - he looks so sweet and innocent and goofy . . . who would have known :)

AllSignsPointToFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOVE!!! I am thinking the two wrasses, 2 bangaii cardinals, possibly 3-5 anthias? (but I prefer something cooler). :) I have a fox face, sailfin and 2 clowns now. feel free to suggest others to look at! I have a lot of corals, so need to keep that safe. Thinking about a goby or blenny - but don't want my sand all over the place with some corals on the sand bed too! lol. Love flame angels!
I'm looking at anthias as well. I would like 3+. I have a wonderful, fat, healthy not-for-use-with-coral flame angel. LOL I also would like an ocellaris clown as well.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back