New Seahorse Tank

kenzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does it matter the size of the hitching post? meaning do they prefer something more narrow like a chain or a think branch from dead coral or fake decoration?

I'm wondering in regards to the seahorse releasing and preference, behavior etc. thanks for input, I myself sense they like something more narrow but necessity tells them hitch to whatever is there.....

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does it matter the size of the hitching post? meaning do they prefer something more narrow like a chain or a think branch from dead coral or fake decoration?

I'm wondering in regards to the seahorse releasing and preference, behavior etc. thanks for input, I myself sense they like something more narrow but necessity tells them hitch to whatever is there.....
I have provided all different sized hitches for my ponies. They do seem to prefer something that their tail can wrap around more securely rather than rock or something real wide. I have seen them hitch to large rocks however.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back