New Site Bugs List Them Here

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well we know there will be bugs, and things missing, add ons, etc. It's going to take a few days to get the bugs worked out but we need your help! Please list any little problem you see here!

Thank you!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Search is disabled temporarily. Will be back asap!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes tapatalk will be added back hopefully some time later on today! Also since you mention it. Check out the site now on your mobile devices! It's awesome and way better than tapatalk!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,,,, on the up side I like the new look ,,,, on the down side,,,, I don't like not having the section where the vendors get to post their latest stuff for sale ,,, unless I am just missing it some where.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well,,,, on the up side I like the new look ,,,, on the down side,,,, I don't like not having the section where the vendors get to post their latest stuff for sale ,,, unless I am just missing it some where.

If you're talking about the sponsors page feed then that will be brought back. Everything else we still have. Again remember some pages are missing and we have to add some things to the layout and tweak things. :) BUT please post if you see these missing items so we can add them to the list.

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the for sale marketplace list on the left be brought back as well, or do we have to navigate that ourselves? It looks good. Appreciate the time.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will the for sale marketplace list on the left be brought back as well, or do we have to navigate that ourselves? It looks good. Appreciate the time.

Yes it will be! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i miss the sponsor list thingy.. i always sa sponsor posts on the left side , now i cant seem to find the sponsors
It will be back in a day or so. Maybe today! :)

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes tapatalk will be added back hopefully some time later on today! Also since you mention it. Check out the site now on your mobile devices! It's awesome and way better than tapatalk!
Much better than tapatalk for sure on mobile devices IMO. Will take a little getting used to. The only thing I would like to see is a 'User Control Panel' button available at the top got quick access.

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It logs me out with every page I navigate from. Also when I turn my tablet sideways it no longer adjusts to the screen size.
Mobil is wonderful. Not sure how or if this could get done, but when attaching photos from ones I have uploaded a user needs to click and drag, is there a work around for tablets and Mobil devices, allowing the user to select from the images already there

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When subscribing to threads there used to be a choice of getting an email on all activity or just once a day, now when watching a thread it only asks if I want email notification or not. Will it be possible to get near immediate notifications on a watched thread?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were can I find my post? So that I can update my tank progress?:)

Downbeach

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an indicator that I have responded to a thread? How do I open a thread, showing the most recent post, as opposed to the first (descending vs ascending order)?
Looks good.

OK, I see my avatar on a post I responded to, post site upgrade. So, I guess its just replies made pre site upgrade that are at issue.

Last edited:

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to moderate a private forum. Can't seem to see it now.

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the banners some of us had above our names be back in the form of the thin ribbon strip we have under our names now?

<----- Like this strip here that says supporter

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back