New to forum

salt lake reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every body ive been on thus forum for a few months now took me awhile to introduce because im in a few motorcycle forums i design and paint sport bikes love it but there forums theres just bullying that you coukdnt believe anyways i finally went through tgis one and there are acctually kind and knolegable sharing folks out there i had a tank when i was younger with two leooard sharks a hound and a wolf eel thought those were the coolest things so i decide to get back into it 10 to 15 years later run a reef now and find. Out the things you would think are just blah will most lykly give yiu a bit more bite lol anyways thanks fir tge add have learned alot about how to run a reef so far i have
20161229_160231.jpeg

OP
OP
salt lake reef

salt lake reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Niger trig tail spot blen funniest. snowflake eel two perc clowns that are doibg tge dance so im preping a 50 gallon accrilyic a tomato thats actually friendly two rose nems one huge one with short littke brown stros tips with a huge orange bidy sorry dont have the correct name and sone sps and lps easy ones taking it slow make sure i buy what i know will thrive but no loses so far. Ooih acctually the big un named nem had a run in with my two first fish two damsels other than that awesome stuff thanxs again for tge add hoow to get to kniw some of you soon

OP
OP
salt lake reef

salt lake reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and a mantis shrimp that i think waves at me but hes doesnt like others like him learned that after wondering why i had shells all over but he was a lucky find in my live rock so i wave back

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every body ive been on thus forum for a few months now took me awhile to introduce because im in a few motorcycle forums i design and paint sport bikes love it but there forums theres just bullying that you coukdnt believe anyways i finally went through tgis one and there are acctually kind and knolegable sharing folks out there i had a tank when i was younger with two leooard sharks a hound and a wolf eel thought those were the coolest things so i decide to get back into it 10 to 15 years later run a reef now and find. Out the things you would think are just blah will most lykly give yiu a bit more bite lol anyways thanks fir tge add have learned alot about how to run a reef so far i have
20161229_160231.jpeg
Welcome and happy reefing !!

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful tank!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 66 79.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.8%
Back