New to Radion and Apex WXM setup

CarCrazy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well here I am again asking for help! Just bought 2 Radion XR15w Pro G4(new from LFS) lights and tried to hook them up to my Apex Jr with the WXM module. I have followed the instructions from Apex web site, updated Apex, updated WXM (all required updates performed) When I hit the Attach Radions button on display and on local LAN connection(on my PC through "apex" and network setup) Nothing.
When I log into Fusion, my WXM is not even shown(probably cause nothing is connected?) I'm going on 2 days of playing with this and looking up stuff online so I can do this myself, but I guess I'm just not good as I thought I could be. So if somebody has done this and could possibly guide me as to what I'm doing wrong or not doing right, I would be so grateful. This forum has not let me down yet and I know I cant be the first to run into this.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help, comment or at least give me tips on where to go from here.

Pongo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm not understanding why you don't see your WXM module in Fusion.

Did you pull the WXM module out of the lock box in Fusion?

You click on the padlock in the right upper corner to reveal the lock box. All newly added modules will be in there until pulled down into the main Fusion display.

Back