OP
new2this

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so....i ordered some things from brs today...including the rollermat and an eco tech return pump...so my question is this...where can i get a good sump(with fuge)...any input would be appriciated

OP
OP
new2this

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drywall tomorrow....got my gyre and rollermat in today....I put the gyre in my 40 for ***** and giggles...its cool...

20170222_222620.jpg

OP
OP
new2this

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Looks like you got some skills. Great work. I actually like your aquascape. Rock tower on one side and Minamalist on the other. [emoji106]
i wanted to bury the overflow....and leave room for fish to swim....dig the name..this hobby is more expensive than my last reefer hobby

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tower will give you plenty of places to mount corals if that's the direction your going. Expensive doesn't even begin to describe it but it has been very rewarding for myself and worth every penny. Even the ones spent learning hard lessons.

OP
OP
new2this

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tower will give you plenty of places to mount corals if that's the direction your going. Expensive doesn't even begin to describe it but it has been very rewarding for myself and worth every penny. Even the ones spent learning hard lessons.
definitely doing corals...i have a 40 breeder with softies and lps..going to move them over...not sure about the sps yet...im trying to make this as low maintenance as possible cause i work out of town..

OP
OP
new2this

new2this

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170903_101349.jpg
....so i havent posted in awhile but all is well, just waiting on the growth...any opinions and critisism is welcome. I am still learning

20170812_224105.jpg

Back