CoralBox WiFi Dosing Pumps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

The Coral Box WiFi Dosers are here!!! Heavy Duty Aluminum case, upgraded heavy duty dosing heads, and best of all, smartphone programming right out of the box makes dosing a cinch! Get yours here for only $179.99 shipped to your door, that offer ends february 10th!
https://www.reefbreeders.com/shop/coral-box-wifi-dosing-pump/

WF4%201_zps202bkiau.png

box_zps6wwhmhn5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello reefbreders I just received mine, I'd been trying to set it up but just shows a sign on my iPhone "USING IPV6 network!" asked to exit, been trying like 4 hours and nothing, helppppppp please.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Simon,

Have you tried pressing and holding the reset button? Did you connect to the pump's wifi network successfully before opening the app? Also, I am pretty sure I saw the same notification, I just pressed cancel and the pump showed up in the app.

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that ten or more times, been reseting everything but nothing works. and honestly im impressed with this little thing, just awesome design and the best ever is the size, im thinking in order one more to dose my whole RSM corals colors program but first I need this thing works. lol

Once I hit the exit in the third picture what shows the screen is picture number four and then stays there forever with 0% trying like to recognize it but it stays there forever

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

So an update on this issue- I spoke with Simon and did some troubleshooting, and it turns out that the phone was disconnecting from the wifi, since there wasn't any internet access and the preferred home network was present.

To get around the issue, just put your phone in airplane mode, then turn on wifi and connect to the unit. You only have to do this the first time, once your phone saves the network, you are good to go!

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a great unit the size is just ridiculously small, you can fit it anywhere is not as noisy as my bubble Magus, I just calibrated it yesterday and was checking today the containers about the quantity dosed and everything was measured perfect!!! At a price of 179.99 I think there's no competitors with the easy software and the consistent communications with the iPhone and the precise of the measure of the liquids I think $$$ was well spent. The only issue was at the beginning trying to set it up the whole communication between the iPhone and the pump with an easy fix, is just to place the iPhone or any phone that you're working with in airplane mode then join the Wi-Fi network from the pump and once you set it up it will always remember The network she belongs to!!!

Last edited:

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no words to describe the level of customer service of reefbreders, Logan with all the patience replaced the first unit and sent me a second one totally free then hand to hand guide me through the whole process to get this little giant connected and flawlessly working, all my respect and great admiration for your service and ethics in regards my concerns and situation. Companies like this one deserve all the success and best ratings due to their only and simple goal is customer satisfaction at any level. Thank you reefbreeders and from now on, you have a loyal customer as long as I do have my reef!!!!

For all the reefers out there if this doser got your attention please order it but from reefbreeders if you're looking for great service and great support, any questions feel free to ask because I'm here to help as well, good luck to all and happy reefing!!!!!!

Adamc13o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am having the same issue with the IPv6 thing. I got it to work with putting my phone on airplane mode. I tested the pump and everything was great. I am trying to do this again and it won't connect to the doser network anymore. It prompts me for the password and once I enter it, it just doesn't connect. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

NealH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me the dimensions of this unit? It looks great, but the problems that people are having with it make me a little worried to pull the trigger on it.

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am having the same issue with the IPv6 thing. I got it to work with putting my phone on airplane mode. I tested the pump and everything was great. I am trying to do this again and it won't connect to the doser network anymore. It prompts me for the password and once I enter it, it just doesn't connect. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi there, was having the same issue so lets fix it: once u set it up the wifi network from doser and password 12345678 but remember when you were setting up your doser you were on airplane mode then the same every time you try to connect with your doser. Go again to airplane mode switch the Wi-Fi on and look for the doser network and then go and open your app and bada boom!!!! I did set up the home network but was happening the same thing that just happened to you so I prefer join the Doser network and do my changes or switch dosing times or whatever you want to do, then close the app and go back to your home network, this thing is like the skimmer set it and forget it!!!

sromero287

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me the dimensions of this unit? It looks great, but the problems that people are having with it make me a little worried to pull the trigger on it.

It's a great Doser, there's no problems at all it's like every electronic when new, while you learn how to use it you have to read the instructions but if you have any questions or issues that's why we have our community forum in order to help us and get this things working flawless. The pictures that I posted can give you an idea of the dimensions, used to have a bubble magus and this one is half size Front to back, got me really impressed with the low noise when dozing and once it's calibrated it doses with a really high precision the quantity selected!!! So far I'm ordering the second unit to dose my RSM coral colors!!!!

NealH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a great Doser, there's no problems at all it's like every electronic when new, while you learn how to use it you have to read the instructions but if you have any questions or issues that's why we have our community forum in order to help us and get this things working flawless. The pictures that I posted can give you an idea of the dimensions, used to have a bubble magus and this one is half size Front to back, got me really impressed with the low noise when dozing and once it's calibrated it doses with a really high precision the quantity selected!!! So far I'm ordering the second unit to dose my RSM coral colors!!!!

Thanks for the reply. Found the dimensions on the website and it would fit perfectly on the shelf I have for my doser.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back