New Wireless pumps from Jebao RW-8 & RW-15

gettaReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want an awesome controller for these with tons of flexibility look up the jbwave.

I didn't know about the JBWave....thanks for the reference. It looks like hooking the jebao's to an apex or some type of controller will do the exact same thing that the jbwave does (programming the powerheads to do exactly what you want at whatever desired setting/intensity), but this is an excellent option for those without an apex or reef angel that want to have more control compared to the standard jebao controller. Plus there is a blue tooth option

Last edited:

evoIX_njreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the rw's since August and this is my second time having the controller replaced due to the speed indicator lights going out on me. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? I would recommend buying these from reefbreeders because they have been freaking awesome warranting these things without hassle.

I couldn't recommend getting these pumps with the controller giving out on me twice in a four month time frame though. At almost 200 bucks, I'd buy used and try to not touch it after setting it to desired settings.

Francis64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both are int he same order, all cords are correct, just the one controller has wrong faceplate I guess, have emailed Fish-street, waiting on response, just glad they both weren't Chinese
Black Pearl, I have the same issue. Unplugging for 20minutes didn’t restart it. Is there a reset mode or something to get them running again?

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have so long ago gotten rid of those, I do remember they didn't last long. I remember I paid Fishstreet 25.00 for a replacement for the fist one that went out they were still in warrenty, by the time the second went out no more warrenty. I was done

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back