Oct 2012 Reef2Reef Membership drive, win a $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
October 2012 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way!

New members can win a $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria!

What new members need to do to win:

1. Sign up and join Reef2Reef for free in the month of October 2012. We'll be checking to see if you have multiple accounts so don't try it. :) New legitimate members only please. Sign up here: Register at Reef Forum : Saltwater Aquarium Forum Reef2Reef

2. Post a friendly hello in this thread.

And that's it!

One entry per member! I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on November 1st some time after 6pm my time "Pacific Standard Time"! Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. The new member who wins doesn't determine who the referring winner ether, I'll do a separate draw for the existing member prize.

New member prize:

100gccontest.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1st!

Hello all,
I went to MACNA and had a great time meeting people from this forum and was compelled to join. I live Near Houston Tx so maybe they are other Texans out there. I will be post my tanks soon.

Hi Mark! Man so glad you made it over bro! Can't wait for your build thread! Welcome!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st!

Hello all,
I went to MACNA and had a great time meeting people from this forum and was compelled to join. I live Near Houston Tx so maybe they are other Texans out there. I will be post my tanks soon.

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st!

Hello all,

:clap2: Alright! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya! :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
19-1.gif

Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

fluffybeast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! New here, also from Texas. Just learned about MACNA in DFW, so perhaps my timing for getting into reefing is less than fortuitous, but given the amount of information in this hobby, maybe I will be up to speed by the next in TX...a decade from now.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! New here, also from Texas. Just learned about MACNA in DFW, so perhaps my timing for getting into reefing is less than fortuitous, but given the amount of information in this hobby, maybe I will be up to speed by the next in TX...a decade from now.

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Whippetguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I too was introduced to R2R at MACNA, nice bunch of people. I was compelled to join this awesome forum.

Mandarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon all! Signed up this morning but got busy with my three tanks. Just now found time to sit down with a cup of coffee and look around a little. Looking forward to sharing and learning from this site. Thanks, Sonny

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon all! Signed up this morning but got busy with my three tanks. Just now found time to sit down with a cup of coffee and look around a little. Looking forward to sharing and learning from this site. Thanks, Sonny

Welcome to Reef2Reef Sonny, good luck in the contest!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello to you! Welcome to R2R!!

Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Bummer you missed it!! Love your username!!

Hi all, I too was introduced to R2R at MACNA, nice bunch of people. I was compelled to join this awesome forum.

Yay!! So glad to have you!

Awesome! Welcome to R2R!!

Any info that can be provided to a new reefer would be appreciated.

I'm sure you'll get all the info you could ever want, right here!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back