Oct 2012 Reef2Reef Membership drive, win a $100 gift certificate to Live Aquaria!

Surgical

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, iain from southern california! Just getting into reefing and saltwater, had a freshwater tank for a while, but really excited to get in sw.

nanolover80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

Longtime reefer and set up 2 new nano and pico reefs. 1 is a 5 gallon nano and the other is a 2.5 gallon pico, both are AGA. they have been running for a few months now and doing great.

I do a water change on a weekly basis and at present having a bit of a red slime problem on the 5 gallon but i am clearing it up. the 2.5 piconever had a problem other than a diatom bloom, but thats done. I am also at present doing a DIY LED lighting for them both. I will be using 10K leds, 20W on the pico and 30W on the nano.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Robert

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R! New member here, not new to salt tho. Thought I would post a friendly hi and take claim to my gift very to live aquaria LoL. Thanks for having a great site, looking forward to learning and sharing experiences and info.

Hello all, iain from southern california! Just getting into reefing and saltwater, had a freshwater tank for a while, but really excited to get in sw.

Longtime reefer and set up 2 new nano and pico reefs. 1 is a 5 gallon nano and the other is a 2.5 gallon pico, both are AGA. they have been running for a few months now and doing great.

I do a water change on a weekly basis and at present having a bit of a red slime problem on the 5 gallon but i am clearing it up. the 2.5 piconever had a problem other than a diatom bloom, but thats done. I am also at present doing a DIY LED lighting for them both. I will be using 10K leds, 20W on the pico and 30W on the nano.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Robert

I'm a newcomer wanted to say hello, I saw reef2reef on facebook and I had to join this forum.

Welcome to Reef2Reef everyone, good luck in the contest!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a winner!

Please contact me within 3 days to claim your gift certificate, if you fail to do so then I'll have to do a redraw and choose a new winner....

Lets give a big thank you to Live Aquaria!!!

Hello Reefers
Happy to be a part of the community. I cant wait to make more friends.
Thanks

Supa D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to Steviereefs for winning the gift certificate, able I will have better luck next time :smile:

Supa D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correction: Congrats to Steviereefs for winning the gift certificate, maybe I will have better luck next time :)

Steviereefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you skinz78, R2R, Live Aquaria and everyone else who gave me the opportunity to be in this contest
Thank you so much I can't wait to shop live aquaria

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back