October 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive Give a Way, win a nano cube or refractometer!!!

moonimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice to have. I used to have a beautiful saltwater tank years ago, I loved it and it helped me keep my sanity. I guess my abusive husband thought that I had something I did enjoy and destroyed it. He has been deceased for a few years now and I would like to get back into this hobby.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Can you define NEW member? I see many of us Joined late August.

tzsetzse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that I would make the ideal candidate to receive this fantastic prize. At 60, I'm re-entering this great hobby and want to re-educate myself in all the new technologies and methods that we missed out on 25 years ago when I started my very 1st 55 gallon salt tank! This nano cube would be the ideal "laboratory" for me to re-hone my skills and expertise. It's always problematic attempting new thing$ in this hobby with big tanks. Yes, I do believe I am your perfect candidate to win! Oh, and thank you for the chance!

Smigul

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good addition on my Place :D will be my next project (SPS Nano setup).. and have some couple of inverts (shrimps) :D
and It would be nice to have a JBJ user here in the Philippines specially here in Davao City :D Thanks for the chance and Happy Reefkeeping

jimnyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd love to win b/c even tho someone told me not to do this online sale as a newbie, i dived in anyway and i'm having a blast (other than complete and utter sleep deprivation and bankrupting my corals budget).

Thusany33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've surfed the forum for a while, and figured this would be the perfect time to join and take advantage of the opportunity to win a rimless nano!! I've been looking for a small tank to have in my office at work, we all know how stressful a Monday can be, so I figured a nano would help pass the time and really create a focal point when hosting meetings. Here's hoping I can advertise for reef2reef and show off my nano! Thanks for having me on the forum!

scastillo813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to win the tank so that my roommate (who also loves reef tanks) and I,
can have a tank in our duty room while we are stuck at the station for 2-3 days at a time every week. (We're in the USCG) thank you !

dhessemer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need the Nano

Aloha,

Well my life hass changed. I have been a pro photogrpher for over 30 years and just left this carrier to become the executive director of Before I am Taken, a global effort to prevent Human Trafficking. I took a pay cut to work for a non-profit and have always had an aquarium to inspire my creativity. I was the main photographer for the Maui Ocean center for several years and was surrounded by aquariums but now that I move to California I am fish free and need an aquarium. I have a perfect place in my office. I would love this. This would be a major blessing.

Thanks
David Hessemer

SeaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win that Refractometer! I need one badly and can't seem to make up my mind which one I want, so it would be awesome if I just won one. Then I wouldn't have to worry about picking one out!!!

jCoffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm not gonna be selfish I'd love just the refracto since I'm already working on one nano. More than one and it wouldn't be stress relief anymore lol.

rosscozoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank would be perfect as as zoa grow out tank for me, I could share many more Zoas :)

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back