October 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive Give a Way, win a nano cube or refractometer!!!

Kdxboh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I deserve it for a few reasons....1. I just registered and my dumb phone autocorrected my user name. Fail. 2. I've never won anything in my life. 3. I live in Washington. There's nothing but rain and gloom, an 8g rimless cube would brighten up my dreary day.

And, I love all sizes of reef....and I'm open to bribery to win as well!

scarbizro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win just got started have learned alot it is my favorite hobby now i love keeping alil piece of an eco system in my living room i dont have very much funds though

TRex91

reef peeping,,, ya know
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i need it is why... lol,, i have no refractometer, i have very very low income because of personal reasons but cannot leave this hobby,,, and i stay on this place,,, even if i don't win this forum is awesome... but man me,, my fish and reef junkie two year old,,, ooooooo and my new born baby boy will be here on Friday and im suuuurrreeee he will be a jnkie too... so we all need it,,, please please please...

waterboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck to everyone in the contest. Congratulations to the new members. I know I can't win this but just wanted to say thanks for the contest. The tank looks like a nice step up for jbj from the picot one. This is a nice tank size. If you get the refractometer instead, don't give up, any tank can make a great little reef.

newbreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm some what A newb to the hobby and have really enjoyed the past six months setting up my tank. Also id love to be able to teach my 5 year old about the hobby on his own setup. Thank you and good luck to everyone

countryflirt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never win anything! But, thought I would give it a try any way! I think I should win because I love the products and it doesn't matter which I win.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty, I have a winner for the first refractometer! Please contact me within 3 days to claim your prize, if you fail to do so I'll be forced to do a redraw!

I moved from NY to MD to be my 93 year old mom's nurse/caretaker, leaving behind 2 reef tanks I had to sell. Mom doesn't want a big tank here in our house (where I grew up), so a nano tank would fit in nicely (and maybe even convince her that a larger reef tank would also be nice).

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty, I have a winner for the second refractometer! Please contact me within 3 days to claim your prize, if you fail to do so I'll be forced to do a redraw!
I believe that I would make the ideal candidate to receive this fantastic prize. At 60, I'm re-entering this great hobby and want to re-educate myself in all the new technologies and methods that we missed out on 25 years ago when I started my very 1st 55 gallon salt tank! This nano cube would be the ideal "laboratory" for me to re-hone my skills and expertise. It's always problematic attempting new thing$ in this hobby with big tanks. Yes, I do believe I am your perfect candidate to win! Oh, and thank you for the chance!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winners!! :)

jhoffa92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi it is me jhoffa92 I cant believe I won now what do i do lol

jhoffa92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man I did I love this forum not just cause I won but also for all the supportive people and knowledge on here thank all you guys for the help on me getting into this hobby

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back