October Reef2Reef Group Buy + Doorbuster - Join now to save!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you may know, we recently launched a completely new Group Buy program here at BRS and Reef2Reef members get exclusive monthly access!
biggrin.gif

What?
  • Free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US
  • 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
  • A monthly doorbuster just for Group Buy members (see below)
  • Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?
  • Group buy starts Saturday 10/10 at 12:01AM
  • Group Buy ends at 12:01AM on Tuesday 10/13

How?
  • Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
  • Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form
  • Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 10/8

Password: october-r2r

[SIGN UP HERE]

October Exclusive Doorbuster: $22 off the Skimz SH1 Nano Internal Skimmer!

Note: We'll be offering Group Buys for members on the second Saturday of every month with a new doorbuster each month - so check back in November as well!

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know
cool.gif

Last edited:

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I wrong or is the deadline to enter already past? This was just posted but the deadline to enter says 10/1. Another question... Is anything included in the group buy or is it only specific items? For example I'm looking to get a couple heaters and the Red Sea reef foundation test kit. Would those types of things be part of it?

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I wrong or is the deadline to enter already past? This was just posted but the deadline to enter says 10/1. Another question... Is anything included in the group buy or is it only specific items? For example I'm looking to get a couple heaters and the Red Sea reef foundation test kit. Would those types of things be part of it?

Good catch, entry actually closes on 10/8. My apologies! Everything is included with the exception of AI, EcoTech, and NYOS. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool and thank you!

MTWiley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for doing this, I was about to place an order, but will be waiting till Saturday now. I'm sure I'll find something else to add to my cart by Saturday.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to put in an order but the website says it's undergoing maintenance. :(

gmastr85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep missing this. Wish the signup period was longer! I'd put an order in but I guess I'll hold out. Why doesn't the signup last a week or longer?

MTWiley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The R2R Group buy is always the second Saturday of the month, and the sign up usually cuts off a few days (usually Thursday) before that, so maybe put a recurring reminder on your phone/calendar for the second Wednesday of every month? Also if you miss the R2R Group Buy there are a few other forums that BRS Sponsors that do their group buys on different weekends and you might be able to get in on those. In fact if I remember correctly I think one does theirs on the 3rd weekend of every month too so you may still be able to get in on that one, but I can't remember which forum it was/is off the top of my head and I'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules to mention it specifically even if I could, but if I'm wrong let me know that it's okay to mention/link to the other forum or pm me and I'll check the sponsor section on the other forums I follow and let you know which one it was.

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you BRS!

Always like discounts, thank you!

Great, I want to get my plumbing supplies for my new tank.

Thank you BRS and R2R!!!

Signed up. Great marketing!

Thank you for doing this, I was about to place an order, but will be waiting till Saturday now. I'm sure I'll find something else to add to my cart by Saturday.

Thanks guys!

Tried to put in an order but the website says it's undergoing maintenance. :(

Give us a call at 763.432.9691 and we can help you place an order over the phone if you'd like :)

I keep missing this. Wish the signup period was longer! I'd put an order in but I guess I'll hold out. Why doesn't the signup last a week or longer?

Check back next month since R2R is scheduled on the second Saturday of the month. Specifically check back on 11/9 since that is when the next signup will begin. :)

The R2R Group buy is always the second Saturday of the month, and the sign up usually cuts off a few days (usually Thursday) before that, so maybe put a recurring reminder on your phone/calendar for the second Wednesday of every month? Also if you miss the R2R Group Buy there are a few other forums that BRS Sponsors that do their group buys on different weekends and you might be able to get in on those. In fact if I remember correctly I think one does theirs on the 3rd weekend of every month too so you may still be able to get in on that one, but I can't remember which forum it was/is off the top of my head and I'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules to mention it specifically even if I could, but if I'm wrong let me know that it's okay to mention/link to the other forum or pm me and I'll check the sponsor section on the other forums I follow and let you know which one it was.

Good advice MTWiley! :)

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in. I'm sure I'll be needing something else by next month.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when the stuff was actually discounted during a group buy. Lately everything I look at is same as regular price. Especially bulbs. ATI bulbs were a big buy for me. Now no more discount.

Back