Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers please my mom is in hospital with back injury. She is in a lot of pain. Last week my husband was hit by a drunk driver & is having to go through painful physical therapy.
The Hospital my mom is in is on some kind of security lockdown (there was apparently some incident) so everything is taking longer.
I'm in a hospital with mom because she is in agony/exhausted. Feeling the stress -prayers requested.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers please my mom is in hospital with back injury. She is in a lot of pain. Last week my husband was hit by a drunk driver & is having to go through painful physical therapy.
The Hospital my mom is in is on some kind of security lockdown (there was apparently some incident) so everything is taking longer.
I'm in a hospital with mom because she is in agony/exhausted. Feeling the stress -prayers requested.

God, please lay your healing hands on this family and calm their souls. Let them know you are there for them. I plead the blood of Jesus for this family. In the name of the father, the son and the Holy Ghost, amen.

Last edited:

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im am asking for prayers for a dear friend and sister in Christ. Our Lord called him home quite unexpectedly on Thursday leaving behind a wife of 12 yrs and two young children. He served our country well having retired from the US Marines, was a devoted husband and father and a very humble servant of our Lord. Join me as I pray for the Lords comfort and peace to surround this family while they mourn his loss and await answers as to the cause of his death. Im so inspired by the faith of his wife, who has continued to proclaim Gods goodness to her and their children through this in thanking Him for letting her borrow His servant here on earth until it was time to call him home.

Prayers for my brothers family. I'm a army vet and any service branch service member is my brother or sister for life. Gods speed, brother. Amen

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May the Lord heal and comfort your mom and husband through these difficult times they're facing. Bring you peace and comfort while helping them heal the strength to get through all your family is facing. Prayers will continue for you and your family.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prayers for these requests!

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so very much for the prayers and kind words. My mother is having other complications now and may have to have surgery. Please continue to pray!! Mom thanked everyone for the prayers. She said that it was the prayers uplifted getting her through the pain. She is about to have an exploratory procedure for them to decide if she needs surgery.
Thank you!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all so very much for the prayers and kind words. My mother is having other complications now and may have to have surgery. Please continue to pray!! Mom thanked everyone for the prayers. She said that it was the prayers uplifted getting her through the pain. She is about to have an exploratory procedure for them to decide if she needs surgery.
Thank you!

Bless her heart tell her we're thinking about her.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Urgent prayers please. Mom in surgery now. Thank you in advance

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes prayers for the families of those lost and for the families and businesses of Gatlinburg.

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm not normally a religious person, however I was raised in an Anglican household. I guess I'd say I'm agnostic/spiritual. Not that those details are important to my post haha.
I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and insomnia about two years ago and it's something I've been struggling with a lot in the last few weeks. It's really getting to me tonight. I haven't slept a wink in 37 hours and I've worked 16 of those hours so far.
If anyone could send some kind thoughts my way I would be very appreciative. I don't usually ask for help, but sometimes we all need a helping hand :)

Sending my loving thoughts to everyone here. I hope you all make it through your hardships :)