Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind thoughts and peaceful, sleep-inducing energies are being sent your way, Tyler1503.

~Bruce (who wanted to use an exclamation point, but realized that those don't help anyone get any sleep . . . (>_<) )

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm not normally a religious person, however I was raised in an Anglican household. I guess I'd say I'm agnostic/spiritual. Not that those details are important to my post haha.
I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and insomnia about two years ago and it's something I've been struggling with a lot in the last few weeks. It's really getting to me tonight. I haven't slept a wink in 37 hours and I've worked 16 of those hours so far.
If anyone could send some kind thoughts my way I would be very appreciative. I don't usually ask for help, but sometimes we all need a helping hand :)

Sending my loving thoughts to everyone here. I hope you all make it through your hardships :)

God bless @tyler1503 , I hope you find beautiful happy fish in your dreams tonight :)

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom is going through surgery for breast cancer tomorrow- I won't be able to be there at the hospital for her- but extra prayers will make us both feel better

They caught her cancer very early so thankfully she won't need chemo or full removal. It's just tiring and stressful

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for all these request. Praying for peace, sleep and healing!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this isnt a selfish request. Ask god to give me the strength to continue being a better person everyday. Its easy to be judgemental and cast opinions, but its hard in ignoring all of each others shortcomings and find the good.

Far from being selfish, the strength you ask would mean that you've more to give for each person who needs a bit of you, more understanding for those who need it of you - generous indeed.

Prayers for constant improvement, and for DracoKat's mother and peace of mind and heart, to do the things that must be done . . .

~Bruce

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm not normally a religious person, however I was raised in an Anglican household. I guess I'd say I'm agnostic/spiritual. Not that those details are important to my post haha.
I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and insomnia about two years ago and it's something I've been struggling with a lot in the last few weeks. It's really getting to me tonight. I haven't slept a wink in 37 hours and I've worked 16 of those hours so far.
If anyone could send some kind thoughts my way I would be very appreciative. I don't usually ask for help, but sometimes we all need a helping hand :)

Sending my loving thoughts to everyone here. I hope you all make it through your hardships :)
May you find peace and hope in Christ especially in this season and find rest for your restless body.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers to all request that I have missed.
My daily prayers have always ppl included that are going to a tough time.
May He heal your pain and bring health and happiness to the ones in need.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a prayer request but I thought I'd share.

On this date December 4th 2004 I gave my heart and my life to Jesus. I have been so blessed and I'm so thankful for everything my father has given me. I've had a total transformation in my life and my family's life. Thank you father for always being faithful. There is no greater love . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and for making a way for a sinner like me.

God bless.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

On this date December 4th 2004 I gave my heart and my life to Jesus. I have been so blessed and I'm so thankful for everything my father has given me. I've had a total transformation in my life and my family's life. Thank you father for always being faithful. There is no greater love . Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice and for making a way for a sinner like me.

God bless.
Peace be with you brother.

Last edited:

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

God bless.

What a awesome blessed statement.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By this I like to ask all to bring prayers out to our good friend Steve (@steve&mari)
Steve has developed another tumor they found with a biopsy that will be removed as scheduled tomorrow 12/14 at 9:15 am.
The outcome of the surgery will tell him what further treatment Steve will undergo.
Never a good thing during the holidays as why I ask all to support Steve in a prayer.
Steve him self is determine and positive as he will fight hard and I'm pretty sure we all let him know that we thinking about him and his Family.

Thanks in advanced and God bless,
Ben.

#reefsquad

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By this I like to ask all to bring prayers out to our good friend Steve (@steve&mari)
Steve has developed another tumor they found with a biopsy that will be removed as scheduled tomorrow 12/14 at 9:15 am.
The outcome of the surgery will tell him what further treatment Steve will undergo.
Never a good thing during the holidays as why I ask all to support Steve in a prayer.
Steve him self is determine and positive as he will fight hard and I'm pretty sure we all let him know that we thinking about him and his Family.

Thanks in advanced and God bless,
Ben.

#reefsquad
Thanks for the update, will definitely say a prayer or two for him. He is good people. :(

Slarti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What an amazing experience, I just 'found' this thread and spend the last 1/2 hour or so reading some of the requests and replies. It truly filled my heart with joy to see. I know I can, and have found Jesus in a lot of unexpected places but never thought I would on a reefing forum...

Anyway, thanks Rev and all those who have contributed over the years, keep up the good work.

Back