Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Steve.
He just got out of surgery and is going in and out cause the cocktail meds.
All went well, remove a tumor and some skin spots but so far so good.
Hopping to talk to him tomorrow if all is good
Please keep him in your prayer.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Steve.
He just got out of surgery and is going in and out cause the cocktail meds.
All went well, remove a tumor and some skin spots but so far so good.
Hopping to talk to him tomorrow if all is good
Please keep him in your prayer.
Thank you for the update

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much everyone. I'm just getting home and settled in. I'm doing well just nervous waiting on results and the plan with a 2nd cancer diagnosis. The kidney cancer is still in stable condition now melanoma is added to the fight. I'm going to continue to fight and trust in the Lord to guide us and the Dr going forward. It's been a little rough as I was originally diagnosed with the kidney cancer Dec 15 04 and was getting surgery for the new battle on the same date 12 years later Dec 14 16. Thank you all again and I'll be on again after I've got scripts picked up n kids get time with dad we've missed with my being across the state for this. You guys can't imagine what your prayers and supports power has been to us.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone a huge prayer of thanks we got a call from the Dr and all the margins around what was removed are clear. So they got everything they went after without leaving any bad cells behind. This is beyond huge for us and our family. We go back to Ann Arbor tomorrow for updates to any further treatment for this or if we can stay in the study for the kidney cancer treatment. Thank you again for everything everyone.

fin mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it so refreshing and motivating to see reefers support each other with power of the Holy Spirit. This is such a great website to begin with, but after seeing this thread I love it even more.

Rev, thank you for starting this thread all those years ago. The power of prayer can not be underestimated and living within the love of God is the path to true freedom and happiness. Love is always the answer.

Show gratitude towards your creator no matter who you observe that to be. That creator loves you beyond your comprehension and has a plan for your life. Trust in that plan!

Make a positive difference in someone's life today. Shine your light upon them and make them feel good about themselves. Even the smallest gesture can make a huge difference. Love has no bounds.

God bless you all!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone a huge prayer of thanks we got a call from the Dr and all the margins around what was removed are clear. So they got everything they went after without leaving any bad cells behind. This is beyond huge for us and our family. We go back to Ann Arbor tomorrow for updates to any further treatment for this or if we can stay in the study for the kidney cancer treatment. Thank you again for everything everyone.

Fantastic news, @steve&mari! We will continue to say prayers for you and your family! :)

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys, I need some prayers my way for my wife and I as we've been going through a really tough time. I'm praying we don't get a divorce but if we do I know it'll be for the better. TIA

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guys, I need some prayers my way for my wife and I as we've been going through a really tough time. I'm praying we don't get a divorce but if we do I know it'll be for the better. TIA
I'm so sorry to hear this, @tj w. I will keep you in my thoughts and will pray that things work out for the best, for both of you. Hang in there man. If you need an ear ever, please don't hesitate to reach out. Really.

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome news Steve , congratulation :)

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will keep you, your wife, and your marriage in my prayers! Praying for a hedge of protection and clear discernment! I pray that the Lord have His way in your marriage and that the pesky enemy that seeks to destroy the beautiful unions that God creates be kicked to the curb!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Praying that your love for God and one another is rekindled and burns brighter than ever before!

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In my prayers

My advice
1. Pray often
2. Make your wife you best friend.
3. Treat your wife like the woman you want her to be.

When the kids were little I used to pray "Lord, help me bee a good husband and a good daddy"

I have been married over 30 years and my wife is my best friend and I would rather spend
time with her than anyone else in the world. She has become the wife I have always desired.

Talk to your wife, anyone who has been married a long time has gone through rough
spots, it's called life. Those are the times you need to pull together closer so that the
waves of life will not push you under. You truly do need one another more than you realize.

Last edited: