Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great idea! Can I please have prayer regarding a possible job in New Jersey. There will be a vote either today or tomorrow to decide if I should take the next step in the process to see I am right for the job.
I just got a phone call last night. The Lord is allowing this to go another step further. There is a church southern New Jersey that is interested in having my family and me come up in April to spend a bit more than a week up there. I will be preaching for them at least twice over 2 Sundays. After that, they will vote to decide if they want to call me to be their pastor. I have already preached for them on one Sunday before; however, I would really appreciate prayers for my preparation until April.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a phone call last night. The Lord is allowing this to go another step further. There is a church southern New Jersey that is interested in having my family and me come up in April to spend a bit more than a week up there. I will be preaching for them at least twice over 2 Sundays. After that, they will vote to decide if they want to call me to be their pastor. I have already preached for them on one Sunday before; however, I would really appreciate prayers for my preparation until April.

You got it my friend.

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my niece she just turned 2 months old and is on life support. She has caught everyone's sickness and is just so tiny :(

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please pray for my niece she just turned 2 months old and is on life support. She has caught everyone's sickness and is just so tiny :(

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Praying for this baby!

CenlaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for this baby and her family. I am sure this is very difficult for her parents.

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates from the surgery, the job, the friend with the state of mind or the child?

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer for work would be much appreciated. Our vice president of operations (basically vice president) is out sick for over a month. I am filling in for all quality related documents when it comes to meetings with the customers (i.e. car companies purchasing bulk orders of car parts). I have only been taught a couple documents before she left for surgery. The rest I am learning from going through all items she did and reverse engineering them so to speak. Hit the floor running... None of the managers know how to do the documentation either.

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer for work would be much appreciated. Our vice president of operations (basically vice president) is out sick for over a month. I am filling in for all quality related documents when it comes to meetings with the customers (i.e. car companies purchasing bulk orders of car parts). I have only been taught a couple documents before she left for surgery. The rest I am learning from going through all items she did and reverse engineering them so to speak. Hit the floor running... None of the managers know how to do the documentation either.

May the Lord give you clarity of purpose and the mercy of men that you may know success in your life, particularly your work, so that you may experience Glory in all His fullness.

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to request prayers for a friend of ours, Rob, who suffered a heart attack last night while walking his 3-4 year old daughter. He's in critical condition after surgery last night. Unfortunately, they don't know how long it was between the HA and when a neighbor saw him.