Official LIVE SALE thread here! SALE IS OVER!

j_bones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys!! ill get to ur PM within the next couple days!! Remember be active !! and especially show me some love on the sexy thread!! =)
Will do Mike! Everybody in my neck of the woods will know about what you did for all of us tonight! So much fun! You're the best!! :xd:

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sick!
since everyone is here!!! Ill show a preview of my soon to be release!! =)

phone pic!!! Cross between the flash bomb and the dynamite!!:xd:

2bb0ecfd.jpg

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ON more thing before i go to bed!

Just wanted to make it clear that we were all just having fun and i hope we did not offend anyone with what we did or how we did it! I love all humans. male, female, old, young, black, yellow. white!!! I understand this thread was viewed by thousands of people so i thought i had to write this jut incase that one person felt offended. I grew up with a buunch of my high school teammates and we all mess around like this all the time and mean no harm to any gender, race or whatever is out there..

and lastly i would like to personally apologize to all of you guys that had to see first hand how ugly and horrific all these male reefers look as women.especially bobby. have a great weekend!!

DSC_0189-1.jpg

b37769d2.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

05bfede0.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

photo-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Untitled.png

15e74eb4.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

1Snapple

3g Picotope
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks mike. it was a fun night, im a little dissapointed i didnt win anything but it was still a ton of fun to just see the crazy things people would do for some
Sexy Corals.
- Josh

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went and spent some time with the family and I come back to this. Looks like Mike let Thing1 & Thing 2 run loose.

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg!!!! I hate I had to go last nightingale laughing so hard. Sid you guys start huffing polytoxin from your zoas? Rotfl!!!!!!!! I hate I left minutes before this. I can't get over it. lol!!!

julie22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was so much fun! I think the guys won over all hands down. Those were some of the funniest pictures. Turbo21 should get 1st place for all that he did for a Sexy coral...lol

julie22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a crazy night that was.

Lawnman that was so thoughtful what you did last night. I just wanted to let you know since I didn't get a chance last night because I couldn't see good cause the tears were flowing from laughing so hard at all the pictures.

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lawnman that was so thoughtful what you did last night. I just wanted to let you know since I didn't get a chance last night because I couldn't see good cause the tears were flowing from laughing so hard at all the pictures.
Mike was in the giving mood like usual so I wanted to give him something. I know he is not a fish guy but I am making him take them lol. If he ever gets thru all those PM's and gives me his address lol. My face still hurts from lauhing so much. With the time change I couldn't pull myself out of bed till 11. But low and behold I got up just in time to find Sonny updating his site with some nice zoas and palys. :tongue:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back