OOOPS! acrylic measured wrong...

phi delt reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no dremal attachment will work. BUT why dont you pick up router from home depot and the bit you need. Use it then return it (kind of a dick thing to do but hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do). You probably wont be able to return the bit but you can probably re-sell that on craigs-list. or pick up a used router on craigslist.

OP
OP
Tabasco1

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have access to a router, so no need to purchase and return or try to sell on craigslist. I could be asking a silly question bc I am not familiar with routers. A friend of mine has a router, I just assumed that his bit might be older or not the right one and I want to make sure I have the right bit. Do routers have different bits or are they all the same? Ie. do I need a diamond coated triple carbide 1/2" bit?

OP
OP
Tabasco1

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHAH! I am pretty slow this morning and hate to admit it actually took me a minute to get the association. Nicely done.

Any particular size? Or will the size depend on the router?

OP
OP
Tabasco1

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, went to the Depot, all I got up here so I hope this will work. They did not have either of the bits you recommended. They DID have a Diablo Up Spiral Bit (Solid Carbide) or Cortador Espiral Ascendente :)

What do you think? Will that work? (please please please... really don't want to especial order)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back