0   0   0
Hi

Is there any Sponsors that does overseas shipment to asia

labman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buy me a ticket and fly me there I will try to bring it with me. show me around a buy me a dinner and we are good.. I wish lol you need a cites in order to receive corals from another country even if it 1st came from you country. may I ask where you are from?

http://www.cites.org/eng/disc/species.shtml

Last edited:

GMaquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a permit for shipping from Asia, why do you need something from here. All the good stuff is easy to find in Asia.

By the way where do you live?

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have shipped to Taiwan and several other countries successfully in the past. I just don't have the permits because no one has been interested lately.

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes. You have to have a wholesale dealers lic if I remember correctly @ $300 per year and then each shipment has to have CITES paperwork, which costs like $50 per shipment or something. Otherwise you can be involved with Fish & Wildlife in an experience you won't forget, trust me. lol

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm pretty sure anything shipped overseas has to have CITES paperwork. I could be wrong, I'm no expert. Its pretty easy to ship overseas without permits because customs never really checks, but just hope you don't get reported by someone.

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed. I actually stopped doing it because the shippers weren't reliable enough. About 1 in every 5-6 shipments would get delayed for some reason or the other. That was using fedex and dhl.

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm pretty sure anything shipped overseas has to have CITES paperwork. I could be wrong, I'm no expert. Its pretty easy to ship overseas without permits because customs never really checks, but just hope you don't get reported by someone.

exactly... it's unrealistic for them to open and check every box... what's to stop someone from going to japan and buying aquacultured corals, and then overnighting them home?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back