pics of new comers...

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
instead of a CB...decided to go with these guys; scissortail gobies. i've been looking for them for quiet a bit, and my LFS got'em in bulks today! there are other dartfish that looks very similar to them, but not as pretty... neon blue eyes, yellow dorsal fins, red/orange/yellow/black tail, steel blue body?? zomg... i love them.

got three for $25, 10 bucks each, 3rd one half off... just wanted to get one at first...but the lfs manager kept saying they need to be in a group of 3 or they will ALL die :rolleyes: so... 15 bucks more, why not. well, put'em in a tank, and it turns out two of them are a pair, and chased the crap out of the 3rd one; resulting in some uber carpet jumpage...i soon returned the 3rd one for a $5 frag... -_-;; here are the pics !

CIMG0013.jpg

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0009.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

and for giggles...pic of my favorite and only crustacean in the tank atm...a baby harlequin. wiped out my asterian colony in about a week. maybe less..
CIMG0014.jpg

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool fish Kigs. I've never seen those before. Looks like they are getting settled in there and they are nice and healthy.

Adam

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! let's just hope they don't jump :)

Back