Post up Pictures of your Favorite Colony!

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acro.jpg Ausse Acropora.JPG Bali Acro 17 June 15\'.JPG blue tip aussie Acropora.JPG Carduus Acro.JPG Florida Aspera Acro.JPG A few Acro colonys

Sunset Miilepora.JPG

Flatlandsrefeer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen numerous threads were individuals post of pictures of their favorite single polyp or their most expensive single polyp, and I've contributed to a number of those as well. And of course we always have the "Eye Candy" thread, but I also really enjoy the look of a tank with large zoa colonies grown out. I currently have several in my tank that are spreading out quite nicely with dozens of polyps; Copper Rings, Tubb's Blue, a mixed colony of Pink Panthers and Mint Chocolate Chip, and a paly colony. I'll post up some pictures here in a bit, but in the mean time, lets see your pictures of your favorite colony or colonies (must be over two dozen polyps in the picture).

Lets try to stick to grown in colony shots with 2 dozen or so polyps, NO frag plugs, frag discs, or egg crate showing PLEASE. Plug shots can go in the eye candy thread (here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zoa-discussion-club-zoa/11-eye-candy-zoas-palys.html), lets try and keep this one to the grown in colony look. Also, please avoid references to trading or selling in the thread. Thanks all, now lets see some colonies!
Ok so here are my biggest colonies! I love Zoas and I am in the process of building a zoa garden. I'm looking for more colorful ones, I have some gorgeous "butt munchers" but there only like 15 heads.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Drsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450930171.034824.jpg

Any one no what my Hollywood stunner never puts out the long strings

Flatlandsrefeer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen numerous threads were individuals post of pictures of their favorite single polyp or their most expensive single polyp, and I've contributed to a number of those as well. And of course we always have the "Eye Candy" thread, but I also really enjoy the look of a tank with large zoa colonies grown out. I currently have several in my tank that are spreading out quite nicely with dozens of polyps; Copper Rings, Tubb's Blue, a mixed colony of Pink Panthers and Mint Chocolate Chip, and a paly colony. I'll post up some pictures here in a bit, but in the mean time, lets see your pictures of your favorite colony or colonies (must be over two dozen polyps in the picture).

Lets try to stick to grown in colony shots with 2 dozen or so polyps, NO frag plugs, frag discs, or egg crate showing PLEASE. Plug shots can go in the eye candy thread (here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zoa-discussion-club-zoa/11-eye-candy-zoas-palys.html), lets try and keep this one to the grown in colony look. Also, please avoid references to trading or selling in the thread. Thanks all, now lets see some colonies!
How about one more?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
Back