OP
OP
Nanofins

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry folks, nothing came of my deal. Chapin stopped responding to my emails, so we were never able to confirm a ship date or make further arrangements.

It's sad to hear other people have been getting ripped off by these ******s. Somebody needs to stop by and pour some bleach in their tank---or their drinking water.

TANKSALOT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The phone number listed is a Ft. Lauderdale number. But is unlisted.

Wish I lived closer
smile_sad.gif
, Would love to pay this clown a visit.

cherokee_dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He claims to have worked for Austin Aqua farms, Coral Farm Fanatics, Vivid Aquariums???
The Salty Dawg - Google Profile

edit:
This guy MySpace - www.myspace.com/293984650 posted this
"Posted at 7:32 AM Aug 10
check out my new website and business i started. The Salty Dawg - Downright Insane Exotics let me know what you think email me here from now on [email protected] I check that one everyday"
I don't have myspace, but maybe someone could check out the profile??? I dunno, but this is so uncool!

Also, is anyone on here or an admin on here? Reef Frontiers - View Profile: The Salty Dawg

Seriously, someone needs to call the feds on this guy.

He got people here too... Someone's gotta stop this guy. http://www.reeflounge.com/showthread.php?t=31293

Last edited:

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This # was listed on the Salty Dawg website. Enjoy. 954-513-7607

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry folks, nothing came of my deal. Chapin stopped responding to my emails, so we were never able to confirm a ship date or make further arrangements.

It's sad to hear other people have been getting ripped off by these ******s. Somebody needs to stop by and pour some bleach in their tank---or their drinking water.

It's a shame that this happens to anyone but I don't think the answer is "bleach in their tank", even though I'm sure you meant that in jest. Unfortunately someone put a chlorine tablet in the display tank of one of our LFS awhile back and killed off all of the livestock. I don't know that I'd want to plant that seed in anyone's mind.

Robin

Amphibious

Oldest Salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're not going to get the Feds to respond, you’re not going to get the local police to respond BUT, if ALL who have been scammed will call the Florida Wildlife Commission at 888 404-FWCC they will act.

Here’s their web site report form. - FWC – Wildlife Alert – Report Violations Online

You might even get a reward.

FWC officers love doing their job.

Dick

rjw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have been scammed, his web provider would like to hear the details.

Send an email to [email protected]

Be specific and provide all the details of the transaction.
On his website he only does transactions via email or phone. He provided his phone number on the site. Make sure you reference the URL when you contact them. http://thesaltydawg.com

Myteemouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Russ / Dennis / Whatever.. His Cell is 954-551-6585

Dude needs a good kick in the nuts.
An old Indian curse is more in order
"May all his teeth rot and fall out but one, and may that one rot and ache forever.."

AcansUnlimited

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He tried to rip off some people on a nother site and shipped coral in a fedex paper envelop and a plastic bag inside with newspaper that had the coral in it. also tried to join a swap so he could get free frags . and was not planning on sending his out to the next person wat a a.. wholeeeeeeeeee...

colbrunn123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ireef Ikeeper I have the real purple hornets I can send you pictures.I have never sold any PH on this sight to anyone before.So please be careful on what you say.I'm not a azzhole selling fakes.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back