R2R Member Faces

waynesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is call the Gunn-ding. It is most southern tip of Taiwan.

At that time I did not know I could bring back a case of live coral/fist with me. The only thing you need to do is declare with the custom the date of entry. They will have an inspector there and check the list and let them in.

I am planning go there again next year.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres me and my black lab Moose.

memoose.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that Moose is a cutie! :lol: Love the tattoos.

I guess I have to go hunt pics in the comp now... brb...

:D
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Girls and Odie:
DSC00081.jpg

Kris, Odie, and Bill the Cat:
DSC00071.jpg

Me visiting the Firefighters in NYC:
firefightersnme.jpg

Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are my kids the way they really are everyday- You can NEVER catch Ashlynn without candy in her grubby little paws, and Alyssa doesn't move without a video game:

Alyssa.jpg

LaurieandAsh.jpg

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME!!! Definitely a great looking crew here!!! Here is a couple pics of me and my fiance in Bermuda this past June, me being sworn in as a police officer, and our 2 babies Lucky and Ellie (brother and sister from same litter)!

Bermuda1.jpg

Bermuda.jpg

Swearingin.jpg

LuckyandEllie.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww,, I like the first pic where you look all giggly together.

We used to have a Yorkie that I had to shave with clippers. Oh my gosh, I used to get so much hair on the kitchen floor that it looked like a second dog!! Your dogs look awesome- well cared for. I hate it when I see pics of long haired or curly doggies with a matted pelt- makes me feel like driving out to pick them up!

Laurie <--- Sucker for dogs

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jessie! We were very happy in the first pic, because we had already dealt with 3 days of rain to start our vacation, and this was the first sunny day!

It is a crazy ritual when we groom the dogs...it looks like a second carpet on the ground!!!

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roxy is a super looking animal- she looks very muscular. I wanted an English bulldog for a REALLY long time, but Kris doesn't like dogs at all. :( Maybe one day I'll just accidently find on eby the side of the road... :lol:

ROTFL- in that second to last shot, Moose looks like those "The Dog" pics with the oversized head and little tiny body... Ashlynn's Grandpa had a yellow lab named Amos that used to fall over when she pushed on him (She was 3), and she'd watch TV with her head on his side. They were great friends, and she was devastated when Amos died of old age about 3 years ago. (Although, I have wondered if it was overexposure to kiddie toons that really did him in, poor guy... Can you imagine watching Barney over and over???)

:shudder:
Laurie

furforfour

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like I'm the only one without a spouse and children, I guess I'm a bit younger than most of you. Anyway here is a picture of me eating dinner in Colorado a few weeks ago. The next is a painting I did about a year ago of myself in my apartment. If I had done it more recently I would have had to include my new tank which now sits to the right of the blue lamp.

IM000838.jpg

IM001629.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooooo, you know what you should do??? Paint canvases of palys and sell them!!! You obviouslt have alot of talent with a brush- I think it's be cool to have a painting of a paly up close on a solid background. Like MeCold's purplypink oral disc/green skirt against a black background...!

Laurie

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Like MeCold's purplypink oral disc/green skirt against a black background...!
Gotta be on black velvet with glow in the dark paint. Just like for Elvis :)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JGoslee said:
furforfour said:
It seems like I'm the only one without a spouse and children

Your not the only one, unless you count my dogs as my spouse and children.

Is it just me, or are you military JGoslee? It was SO hard to keep a family together while serving... You know, "The needs of the (insert here: Army, Air Force, Marines...)" I wouldn't feel bad- it's hard to find a spouse that gets it. I hated watching the spouses of both sexes misbehaving during deployments...

Kris and I both finally just got out because the last year we were together, he was gone 285 days out of that year, and I would have been deployed as well- and not at the same time, according to Murphy's Law. As a matter of fact, during Afghanistan, Kris sported a patch along with some other guys on his flight suit that had Calvin and Hobbes pictured with a big red circle no sign over them and the words "Year of the No Family" on it...

It's been 5 years since then, and I don't regret gettgin out at all although sometimes I really miss my old medic friends...

:(
Laurie

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and the boys

My wife is behind the camera. I'm a bad daddy, these are the most recent pics on this computer. They are now 4 and 2.

boys.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back