R2R Member Faces

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet Forum' started by revhtree, Jul 4, 2006.

1. TaylorPilot

TaylorPilot Well-Known Member

Ouch....We were actually there 2 days before that happened. The night we arrived, a singer was killed at a concert. A few days later the Orlando night club shoot happened, then the day after we get home we hear about that poor boy. I saw that beach in person 4 days before he was killed. I even made a comment because there were beach chairs, but a sign that said not to get in the water. Thought it was weird and I asked what was the point of a beach where you can't get in the water?!

2. cromag08

cromag08 anemone whisperer & acrylic/wood expert R2R Supporter Article Contributor Partner Member

Dang! so was your trip fun at least? lol. would love to go there someday. been to 'land many times but never 'world.

3. cromag08

cromag08 anemone whisperer & acrylic/wood expert R2R Supporter Article Contributor Partner Member

Dang! so was your trip fun at least? lol. would love to go there someday. been to 'land many times but never 'world.

4. TaylorPilot

The day we took that picture we saw this guy.

http://www.nbc.com/chicago-fire/credits/character/randy-mouch-mcholland

He was sitting in a beach chair reading a book. I walked by and said Ashley that guy looks just like the guy from Chicago Fire. She looked and said OMG I think that is him. He looked, smiled and waived. Ashley said "we love your show!". He waved and said thank you. We walked back by about an hour later and he was still in the chair, this time asleep.

As far as it being fun. We came back and booked another trip the next week. If you have a little kid, there isn't any place better on Earth....

5. Elmer

Elmer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The family from kansas

cameronh, revhtree and Sabellafella like this.
  6. cromag08

I don't have a little kid, but I act like one. does that count? would love to hit up 'world and do some deep sea fishing out there too.

cameronh likes this.
  7. TaylorPilot

I live on the coast south of Houston. We do rig fishing and if we are lucky, spearfishing. My buddy owned a dive shop. That is next level fishing...

8. TaylorPilot

Nice crew! Does that little angle sleep in that bed with you? We keep trying to move ours into her own bed, but she doesn't want any part of it. She wants to be right between mom and dad.

9. Frop

Frop Well-Known Member

Heavy depression for 6 years while being single. I literally have multiple white hairs before the age of 23 when I got married. I met my wife to be online. Less than a month of talking we were engaged. Then the visa process and all of that took about 16 months. Got married here and have been married 16months. There has never been a single day in my relationship where I have ever thought it was better to be single. I'd probably officially lose my mind should anything happen to us.

image.jpeg

10. Sabellafella

Sabellafella Well-Known Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad

Dont worry mate, i got some white split ends too and im 25 lololol. Also getting some greys on my face, its all driving me nuts!

steve&mari and revhtree like this.
  11. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Article Contributor Partner Member

That is amazing!

12. Ponraj A

Ponraj A Well-Known Member

Me on the right, my son in the middle 7yo and my wife on the left in my brothers wedding... IMG-20151209-WA0026.jpg

13. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Partner Member

Man she's in the 12th grade now and been driving for almost 2 years now! :(

12066071_1079679205398024_495284373054392853_n.jpg

14. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Partner Member

MY teeth look weird because I had a retainer in! HA!

Ponraj A, cameronh and cromag08 like this.
  15. Elmer

Elmer Well-Known Member

No she will come in their and play on my phone when I try to sleep in but she has been sleeping in her own bed for about a year now

16. steve&mari

steve&mari Blessed Reefer R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Partner Member

Here's a recent family photo for our church directory. ARC 16 001 copy (2).jpgThen one of Mari and I. 2016-03-18_23.41.09.png

Ponraj A, Frop, kschweer and 2 others like this.
  17. revhtree

Looking good!

steve&mari and kschweer like this.
  18. dbl

dbl Just Trying to Help R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Reef Squad Article Contributor Partner Member

Take a look at post #739. It's what happens when you're little kid grows up and becomes a part of the most magical place on earth. Had to wait in line to see her but they closed the exhibit so we could spend some time with her. I apologize for those waiting in line behind us...lol.

19. Hammer100

Hammer100 Well-Known Member

The reason i started a Reef tank....my Weimer who passed away in February
    photo 6.JPG

revhtree and steve&mari like this.
  20. Hammer100

Hammer100 Well-Known Member

My wife and I at Cowboys Stadium a couple years ago.
    IMG_0324.JPG

revhtree, Ponraj A and steve&mari like this.