R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it per directions so far so good I actually don't see bubble algae anymore I didn't really have gha or bryopsis really so everything is good but tank was pretty clean to start I did have the cyano bloom though

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew who my secret Santa was and it was shipped from the store so I had no address on the box but they won't way over and Beyond

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be sure to send him wine next time! A lovely bottle of moscato. As for the Vibrant it took care of the brown stuff that was growing in my tank. I only had a tiny outbreak of cyano in the tank, so I'm thinking the brown stuff was in the cyano family as well. There's still an explosion of cyano in my sump though. All and all I really like the product.

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered online and had shipped directly. Then I realized my SS recipient was a teenager and now I have guilt for not wrapping and personalizing more. :(

What! You can't be serious! She absolutely loved everything you got her. And each gift was gift wrapped from the shipper. You got her everything she wanted and she could not have been happier.

She has already used part of the gift certificate for a mushroom colony from Incredible Corals (and it was only $59 so she still has some shopping to do lol). And she wears her ring everyday. I have never seen a child so happy to get scissors (she is a lefty).

I think of your generosity everyday when I see the bottle of Phytoplankton in the refrigerator. You have no reason to feel guilt, you made her Christmas awesome :)

Her big gifts from us were a Yasha Goby and pistol shrimp. You know how bad it sounds when someone asks you child what she got for Christmas and she says "fish and shrimp" :eek::confused::D

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sings and dances around "Mikes a big ol softy Mikes a big ol softy" lol jk

My lil brother is a lefty and I know the struggle to find left handed stuff lol thankfully I taught him how to catch and throw right handed also or he sand I woulda never played together lol

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What! You can't be serious! She absolutely loved everything you got her. And each gift was gift wrapped from the shipper. You got her everything she wanted and she could not have been happier.

She has already used part of the gift certificate for a mushroom colony from Incredible Corals (and it was only $59 so she still has some shopping to do lol). And she wears her ring everyday. I have never seen a child so happy to get scissors (she is a lefty).

I think of your generosity everyday when I see the bottle of Phytoplankton in the refrigerator. You have no reason to feel guilt, you made her Christmas awesome :)

Her big gifts from us were a Yasha Goby and pistol shrimp. You know how bad it sounds when someone asks you child what she got for Christmas and she says "fish and shrimp" :eek::confused::D

Ok, now I feel better about it! :p Thanks! :D

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sings and dances around "Mikes a big ol softy Mikes a big ol softy" lol jk

My lil brother is a lefty and I know the struggle to find left handed stuff lol thankfully I taught him how to catch and throw right handed also or he sand I woulda never played together lol

I'm left handed too and grew up in a right handed world! :p Lefties have it much easier nowadays. :)

Back