R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm left handed too and grew up in a right handed world! :p Lefties have it much easier nowadays. :)

Aww, lefties are a special group of people. Small things that I don't even think about make things more difficult for her (for example some kitchen spatulas are slanted and difficult for a leftie, and she turns her note books upside so the spiral part is not in the way). Teaching her to write was a lot of fun lol

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard from a doctor the reason people are left handed is there was partial brain damage do you feel damaged Mike? How about the theory that leftis are more creative cause they use the right hemisphere of the brain

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard from a doctor the reason people are left handed is there was partial brain damage do you feel damaged Mike? How about the theory that leftis are more creative cause they use the right hemisphere of the brain

HAHAHA! Let's go with the latter and not the former! :p

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something else came in! I think now I am obligated to do the flashlights for next year [emoji14]

Please tell me you got the card with $150 gift card for BRS or I will be totally heartbroken

Last edited:

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's the original Secret Santa.
His original secret Santa got out of the hospital long enough to finally send his gifts like I said before I apologize from the bottom of my heart but I hope you enjoy what I was able to send

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I blew myself up and was only in the hospital for two days. You musta been crispy!
Well I didn't blow myself up, but only a few people knew that I have MS and for some reason my organs and parts of my body started shutting down so I was in the hospital for a while until things were working like they were supposed to for the most part

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup just didn't want to post a picture of it [emoji14]

Thank you so much!.
I know it was incredibly late but I do have to tell you you are always in the back of my mind with everything I was going through. I hope it made you smile cuz I giggled to[emoji33] especially at that sucking cleaner thing LOL

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWE......... sooooo many happy ppl.
Thanks for giving me the info as many balls were already rolling and now all is left for me to connect some dots.
I might blow it but that's on me.

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are going to share with us your findings after connecting all the dots right? Hopefully I understand what you are saying now then....!

AWE......... sooooo many happy ppl.
Thanks for giving me the info as many balls were already rolling and now all is left for me to connect some dots.
I might blow it but that's on me.

Back