R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The SS thread was intended to run until Dec 17th as outlined in the opening post of the SS thread. Other holiday and holiday sharing threads are encouraged and welcome. Please feel free to share the spirit of the holidays. Thank you to all that participated.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone want to give me hints on who mine was? My wife is trying to re-gift my little ponies to my year and half old niece. Which means that she would share them with the dog that thinks that her toys are also his toys. The poor My Little Ponies. They wouldn't stand a chance. How cruel the world can be to a plastic toy.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not Virginia but I had tons of fun trying to just make it to the car let alone scrap the sheet off of the windows.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So they shut down the other thread? I was wondering.. anyways, i have no idea who my SS is...

The other thread was closed per the request of Duke4Life. This thread can continue!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know! I thought it was because of the rules and terms outlined in the original SS post, as someone stated earlier.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also I encourage all the SS participants to be careful what you believe. R2R has been here a long time and build great trust within our community and the reefing community as a whole. I would never want to see any one of you hurt.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea who mine was, but they were good. I got fun gifts. The person that I sent to got stuff, just not fun gag type gifts. My person was awesome, I was bought stuff from my persons wish list.

Your welcome @JaimeAdams! I hope I fulfilled all your SS dreams! [emoji12]

Btw you hit the nail on the head! I am a nut case!! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji33][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji33][emoji12][emoji12][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji12]

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no clue who my awesome SS was :confused:

So, the name on the package does not match anyone on the SS list or the name signed on the note included, but may give me a clue as to occupation and location...
And the return address name is different than what is on the note...

From the frags I got (and I think these were from their personal collection), I think they have an awesome tank with LPS, SPS, gorgonians and mushrooms :)

Ok SS, I think I need a clue lol

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other thread was closed per the request of Duke4Life. This thread can continue!

What about the shipping updates we were getting through the other thread?!?! I had a package alert from December 7th, but have not received it yet. Will we get those updates on this thread?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What about the shipping updates we were getting through the other thread?!?! I had a package alert from December 7th, but have not received it yet. Will we get those updates on this thread?

They can update here them here no problem.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do believe we will have to finish out SS on our own as I suspect Phillip and Helen will not be back. We will have to hope that remaining packages and gifts are mailed out and delivered as intended. Anyone who has shipped out recently will have to be diligent in tracking those packages to ensure they reach their destinations.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back