R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@adestafi - I knew it was you. I cheated a little on the return address and our friends at WWC were very helpful with discovering who you were.

PS - my tank of LPS, gorgs, and SPS are loving the Reef Chili - thank you very much.
Yeah, WWC gave it away lol- have you ordered anything from them yet?

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@adestafi - I knew it was you. I cheated a little on the return address and our friends at WWC were very helpful with discovering who you were.

PS - my tank of LPS, gorgs, and SPS are loving the Reef Chili - thank you very much.

Are you my SS?!?! Because those corals are some my SS sent me lol

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@sureal00 Thanks. Guess I should have tagged you earlier! My post is a couple up.
@mpjmeyer I hope some of the items are useful to you. Your build looks awesome already! I'm excited to see it come together at the end.

To everybody, I'm very happy to have been a part of this exchange. My family really enjoyed choosing gifts to give and enjoyed opening our package. I'm a little saddened to find out that a few people had bad experiences. This time of year can be very stressful for many, and often there are unspoken expectations between people which is sad because this time of year is supposed to be more about good will towards man. So if you're in a position to give or donate to the less fortunate than you can, and everybody is in different places in life. There should be no judgement passed for ability to give or the necessity to receive. Happy holidays to all and god bless!

sureal00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sureal00 Thanks. Guess I should have tagged you earlier! My post is a couple up.
@mpjmeyer I hope some of the items are useful to you. Your build looks awesome already! I'm excited to see it come together at the end.

To everybody, I'm very happy to have been a part of this exchange. My family really enjoyed choosing gifts to give and enjoyed opening our package. I'm a little saddened to find out that a few people had bad experiences. This time of year can be very stressful for many, and often there are unspoken expectations between people which is sad because this time of year is supposed to be more about good will towards man. So if you're in a position to give or donate to the less fortunate than you can, and everybody is in different places in life. There should be no judgement passed for ability to give or the necessity to receive. Happy holidays to all and god bless!
@bampi
Glad you like .Actually I took your box to work last week and I took 2 things out because it was about 17 degrees here and didn't want it to freeze.after work I taped and mailed the box.I forgot to put the other 2 things in side.I'll send it in Monday.

Goby-won

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah - that's me (shhhhh don't tell anyone). My daughter made the Fishmas Card, and helped me decorate the box. Sorry about FedEx dropping the ball on that delivery, and you losing one of the corals. That made me extremely angry.

I hope you enjoyed your gifts...it was a lot of fun.

Pics of corals open?

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dburkart I'm glad you got your package today and that you enjoyed getting the gifts. I wasn't sure what to put in the box but looks like I did alright [emoji3]

Let me know how those chocolate sea horses are because I wanted to open them myself an try them lol

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up, I am going to be adding things to my elfster wish list because my other half has been stalking it lol. Just incase anyone was wondering why I would be adding stuff after the send date. He made an account too, unfortunately for him I already finished my shopping:p

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah - that's me (shhhhh don't tell anyone). My daughter made the Fishmas Card, and helped me decorate the box. Sorry about FedEx dropping the ball on that delivery, and you losing one of the corals. That made me extremely angry.

I hope you enjoyed your gifts...it was a lot of fun.

Pics of corals open?

Aww, she did an awesome job on the card and box, and you did awesome on the gifts!

That was the first time I have received coral in the mail and I was stalking the FedEx truck the entire time. Thought I heard the truck one time, but it was just a school bus :mad:

The corals opened up beautifully. They found a home on the new frag rack. I will get a picture when the lights come on. And yes, they went on quite a road trip lol. I think they made it to NJ at one point (I am in VA, and they were shipped from not too far away), and then went 45 minutes to the south of where I live :confused:

Thank you very much for everything! My 5 year old really liked all the candy lol

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

Last edited:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome @JaimeAdams! I hope I fulfilled all your SS dreams! [emoji12]

Btw you hit the nail on the head! I am a nut case!! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji33][emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji33][emoji12][emoji12][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji12]

You SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!!:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:D:p:D:p:p:D:p:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:p:p:p:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Goby-won

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aww, she did an awesome job on the card and box, and you did awesome on the gifts!

That was the first time I have received coral in the mail and I was stalking the FedEx truck the entire time. Thought I heard the truck one time, but it was just a school bus :mad:

The corals opened up beautifully. They found a home on the new frag rack. I will get a picture when the lights come on. And yes, they went on quite a road trip lol. I think they made it to NJ at one point (I am in VA, and they were shipped from not too far away), and then went 45 minutes to the south of where I live :confused:

Thank you very much for everything! My 5 year old really liked all the candy lol

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas :)

I know, FedEx about killed me with this. Still fighting with them.

I totally stalked you too. I knew the general area where you lived and was going to suggest a meet, but chickened out the last second. In hind site that would have been more fun - it would have only been a couple hour ride.

If you guys ever find yourselves in the Richmond area - schedule a stop by. I'd be happy to show you my tank in person.

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, FedEx about killed me with this. Still fighting with them.

I totally stalked you too. I knew the general area where you lived and was going to suggest a meet, but chickened out the last second. In hind site that would have been more fun - it would have only been a couple hour ride.

If you guys ever find yourselves in the Richmond area - schedule a stop by. I'd be happy to show you my tank in person.
Your about a 2 hour drive from me lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back