R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, FedEx about killed me with this. Still fighting with them.

I totally stalked you too. I knew the general area where you lived and was going to suggest a meet, but chickened out the last second. In hind site that would have been more fun - it would have only been a couple hour ride.

If you guys ever find yourselves in the Richmond area - schedule a stop by. I'd be happy to show you my tank in person.

Ugh, sorry you had to deal with that.

lol that's neat that you received my name, and my daughter's person is just about an hour from us. We could have all met up for a SS lunch!

We have not made it to Richmond (yet). Charlottesville is as far as I have been. I did buy a tank for Waynesboro. May have to take a road trip :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, my package has been sent. Showing it will arrive to its destination on the 23rd. :) I'll give a clue to who's receiving it by saying they live east of me. :D

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg omg omg thank you so much SS! I can't even properly express my gratitude at such generous gifts! 20161218_110837.jpg 20161218_111056.jpg I am so excited to try them out! It will be nice to replace that Koralia in the tank and to actually get in the tank without Harold attacking my arms! Thank you again so so much and Merry Christmas!

And for my guess...are you sure it wasn't you @Mike_J?

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg omg omg thank you so much SS! I can't even properly express my gratitude at such generous gifts! 20161218_110837.jpg 20161218_111056.jpg I am so excited to try them out! It will be nice to replace that Koralia in the tank and to actually get in the tank without Harold attacking my arms! Thank you again so so much and Merry Christmas!

And for my guess...are you sure it wasn't you @Mike_J?

Just for the record, I did not lie when I said I was not your chosen SS :rolleyes:;) I guess my name was on the invoice? :p:D:rolleyes:o_O Happy holidays! I hope you enjoy!

1 more for the record, I do in fact have a recipient out there that I was originally selected for, so don't count me out in the guessing game! :p;)

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the record, I did not lie when I said I was not your chosen SS :rolleyes:;) I guess my name was on the invoice? :p:D:rolleyes:o_O Happy holidays! I hope you enjoy!

1 more for the record, I do in fact have a recipient out there that I was originally selected for, so don't count me out in the guessing game! :p;)
Wait, so they actually were from you? That was just a guess! I did not even think to look at the invoice lol. That was so so kind of you, you really shouldn't have! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it! I have an idea of what really is going on, and you really didn't have to do this for me! Seriously, you are an amazing person! Thank you so so so much again, and Happy Holidays back at ya:)

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea who my SS was, but the gifts were great. My female boxer ended up breaking into my fish closet and getting ahold of the nano reef roids. Eating the whole thing and now she would fail a PED test, lol.
I got cookies as well and they were AMAZING! Well at least the 2 I was able to eat before the kiddos got to them.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and an Amazing New Year!

diablomaster9045

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My female boxer ended up breaking into my fish closet and getting ahold of the nano reef roids. Eating the whole thing and now she would fail a PED test, lol.
Better get out the sled pulling harness and get her working out . Can't make those roids go to waste.:p

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've figured mine out! My AWESOME Secret Santa was @SandJ!! I figured it out bc of the drawing that she showed she was working on back in the original SS registration thread!! :D

@SandJ, thanks so VERY VERY much for the amazing gifts! The care and creativity you placed in each one absolutely blew me away! I was truly blessed by your gift!! Thank you!!!

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting close to be able to find my SS. He has not been on lately though....Can I get a hint for cold or hot please!... :)

diablomaster9045

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to give a big thanks to Mike J and the cavalry behind the scenes. My secret santa was seeming MIA and they came in for the save.

THANK YOU!

My baby clown tang loves the pellets. It was unable to eat the 1mm pellets and I was having to feed frozen every day to keep it eating.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to give a big thanks to Mike J and the cavalry behind the scenes. My secret santa was seeming MIA and they came in for the save.

THANK YOU!

My baby clown tang loves the pellets. It was unable to eat the 1mm pellets and I was having to feed frozen every day to keep it eating.

Again, we feel bad that you went without receiving anything from your SS. Hopefully we made up for it. There's definitely more on the way so do keep an eye out! ;) A couple packages are due to arrive Tuesday of next week and more should arrive this week. :)

diablomaster9045

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, we feel bad that you went without receiving anything from your SS. Hopefully we made up for it. There's definitely more on the way so do keep an eye out! ;) A couple packages are due to arrive Tuesday of next week and more should arrive this week. :)

Sweet! What you guys sent was already more than enough. :) I am looking forward to it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back