R2R SECRET SANTA REVEAL

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your secret santa was lazy and didn't even wrap your stuff. Just threw in a box. The shame. ;)

I ordered online and had shipped directly. Then I realized my SS recipient was a teenager and now I have guilt for not wrapping and personalizing more. :(

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if helen ann ever got package number 1?
No she didn't it got sent back to me so I have to resend it but she got the rest of them all right I swear to God the post office hated me this Christmas

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered online and had shipped directly. Then I realized my SS recipient was a teenager and now I have guilt for not wrapping and personalizing more. :(

I'm guilty of this as well. I sent the Vibrant directly to him because I didn't like my odds of it not opening up if I had it shipped from there to me, and then from me to him. lol

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No she didn't it got sent back to me so I have to resend it but she got the rest of them all right I swear to God the post office hated me this Christmas
It was a real confusion being hellen Anne's SS because initially gifts for but but they weren't sent faster than somebody else that bought her the same thing so I had to return everything and then start over

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I'm saying yes she did all of her gifts but gift number one I have it to resend it because it got sent back

Pugfishluv3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I'm saying yes she did all of her gifts but gift number one I have it to resend it because it got sent back
Chill I meant if you look in the gifts thread she showed a pic of all but number one. You said she could open them with out the number 1

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No there's no worries, I got unexpectedly put in the hospital for almost 7 weeks, I've been out a couple weeks so I am now finding everything out and fixing what I can.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a real confusion being hellen Anne's SS because initially gifts for but but they weren't sent faster than somebody else that bought her the same thing so I had to return everything and then start over

Someone else bought her everything the same as you? Or is this in reference to that tank? I'm confused now too, lol. :p

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone else bought her everything the same as you? Or is this in reference to that tank? I'm confused now too, lol. :p
Yes I had bought her a tank and a few other things that she wanted but that's not a big deal, all I'm saying is I was in a situation where I couldn't do a whole lot and now that I'm better I'm trying to fix everything I'm sorry and I didn't want anybody to feel that they were forgot or not taking care of that wasn't my intention at all. There's a special place in my heart for this site but I haven't been able to be on in a long time if you've noticed it's only been the last 3 days then I've been on

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, that was awfully nice of you to get her a tank. I'm sure she would've loved to have two. I'm pretty sure she's already planning out another tank. It doesn't matter though. It's the thought behind all the gifts that counts. Except for @Psiber_Syn 's I put no thought into that whatsoever. lol (I'm kidding)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 35 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back