R2R Statement Of Membership

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently joined, and have been reading you guys threads and a lot of info that has helped me understand what I got myself into([emoji12])! You guys have been nice and have been very welcoming. Thank you all!!
We are glad to have ya!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined a short period ago. There is no other reef forum that even comes close to R2R.

Two big things I see different on R2R compared to other forums.
1) We are all R2R family. :)

2) Reefers come together as a "TEAM" to assist another reefer when they call out for dire help.

dwref

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I couldn't agree more, This is a GREAT place to learn or see what other people are doing to get there aquariums looking the best possible.
Great forums, great questions & as someone said, no drama!! This is an expensive hobby or if like me, HABIT & I for one enjoy reading & learning.
Thumbs up all the way!!!

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The following is a statement that I hope all of our members could commit to!

I want everyone who comes to Reef2Reef to feel important. To feel like we care. Because we do. They don't have to be a marine biologist, have authored a book or even have a large mature reef. Our love for saltwater aquariums will be our common bond and we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. Happy reefing!

Awesome statement! For me this is a way of life! It's how I handle each and every post I make and every question I attempt to answer. We might not have all the answers but through a collective group we always set out to help each other with the best information we have. We all do care!! We all want to see each other succeed! That's what "reefers do" . I've personally committed myself to do everything I can to help others even when they've given up, I won't give up on them!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wonderful sentiments from our R2R family!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This crowd is great!

Thumbs Up Emo.jpg

Zero Nitrates

I love chalices
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forum was created because I wanted a place where people could post and not be flamed and a place where people could be treated with respect and not as a username.

Heck I am the owner and I still ask "noob" questions! I'm not intimidated and I'm supposed to know a whole lot about reefing! ;)

You've created a great forum! The atmosphere is definitely one of respect with a little humor thrown in the mix. :confused:

brotherd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The following is a statement that I hope all of our members could commit to!

I want everyone who comes to Reef2Reef to feel important. To feel like we care. Because we do. They don't have to be a marine biologist, have authored a book or even have a large mature reef. Our love for saltwater aquariums will be our common bond and we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. Happy reefing!
absolutely!

Back