Radion G2 PRO Won't Sync With my Other 2

aedan929

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.jpg
Hi all, I recently bought 3 Radion G2 Pros used from a friend, I have them on a 360GL tank and I have my whole schedule the way I like it and the two of three work great and I'm very satisfied with them but one of them is malfunctioning. So I noticed there was a problem right away with the 3RD one because when I finished making my schedule and programmed the lights the one is a very dim blue unlike the other 2 which are on schedule. I have a brand new ReefLink as my controller btw. On the devices page I tried every option even calibration and still nothing was fixed. In my opinion I think the light is bad itself because factory reset didn't even work, I have the buttons disabled since they are on a custom rack. Another thing I noticed which applies for all 3 light is that "firmware update" is grayed out. Thanks for the help and happy new year!

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried unplugging all three lights for a few minutes for them to reset? I had one that was out of sync when I first set mine up and this fixed my issue.After plugging them back up I went to Ecosmart Live and reprogrammed my lighting schedule and all three held the schedule.

Back