Rainbow Chalices - Let's talk about them!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
People still like rainbow chalice corals? :p

rudipurwadi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow chalice always incredibly stunning... how ironic that we Indonesian have to imported our own coral... :(

SEA KING AQUATIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me what you guys think.....

CHALICE.jpg

CHALICE1.jpg

CHALICE2.jpg

CHALICE3.jpg

CHALICE6.jpg

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
I think my rainbow chalice is completely different from other rainbow chalices. This colony has a lot of green as well as some of the blue, teal, and purple streaks.
Just got it so I can't wait till it colors up better. For the one week I have had it the rim has already started to thicken and change colors as well as the eyes.
Rainbowlicious 3.jpg
His is different for sure. The green on more chalices only appears on the growing rim.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's your favorite rainbow?

Willragan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought out our local rainbow chalice officianado if you will and my collection went from 5 to like 20. While some are quite similar I have to say that there are some significant differences with quite a few. I'm sure it varies depending on how it's cut but with mine the rainbow crush and atom bomb and crazy clown and masterpiece are quite similar but the dynamite has a crazy rainbow rim that's totally different from any other and the flaming Bugatti has a toasted look that's very unique. The flash bomb and orc both have alot of red but the next predominant color on fb is purple and orc is orange. The ultimate warrior has very color and is truly the best of all and the blowtorch and flamethrower are mostly red and orange but are the boogers of the bunch so probably will display more colors when they grow out. So I guess the point is that some could be a different cut of the same chalice whole others are totally different.

becks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the bad picture but anyone know what type of chalice this is? The mouths are pinkish but they don't show up in the pic.

IMG_5066.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%

Back