Reef2Reef Dec 2012 membership drive contest, join, like, and win a pair of Snow Onyx Clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha and you are correct!

235! Winner! Right here!

Please contact me within 3 days to claim your new pair of Clownfish, if you fail to do so I'll have to do a redraw.

Lets give a big thank you to Home - Clownfish Depot for sponsoring an awesome contest here on Reef2Reef!

Steelmastiff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats lucky #235! Thanks to Clownfish Depot and Reef2Reef for a chance to win...

michaelsmith123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, you can enter this months contest that I'll be posting tomorrow since you joined Reef2Reef in January 2013, and believe me it's a good prize so check back tomorrow!

Can only people who joined this month enter this months drawing?

sstanle4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO WAY!!!!! I WON?! Thank you so much!!! :D :D I'm so happy! Thank you Clownfish Depot! And Reef2Reef! And whoever else involved! :D

Clownfish Depot

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO WAY!!!!! I WON?! Thank you so much!!! :D :D I'm so happy! Thank you Clownfish Depot! And Reef2Reef! And whoever else involved! :D
Thank you to everyone that entered and congrats to the winner!!
If anyone else on this list is interested in any clownfish, then please send me a PM with what you are looking for. Thanks!

Steveowhits

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winner. Clownfish Depot, you should stock your website. 95% of your items are out of stock.

Clownfish Depot

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winner. Clownfish Depot, you should stock your website. 95% of your items are out of stock.
Hi Steve. Thanks for the message. We are working on another major project and are also in the process of changing the website, so during the transition almost all items will "show" out of stock, but in fact we have a lot of clownfish available in grow out tanks. Please let me know if there is a certain kind you are looking for and I can send you a quick WYSIWYG video. Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.8%

Back