Reef2Reef Jan membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JOIN and WIN! This contest is for anyone who will join R2R between now and Feb 1st 2012!

Rules:
- You must be a first time member and join within the set time period.
- You must register for free starting between now Dec 1st 2011.
- You must post in this topic that you joined and would like to win!

After Feb 1st 2012 I will do a random draw from everyone who posted in this topic and meets the qualifications. There will be 2 grad prize winners and each will receive a FREE frag pack shipped to their door compliments of REEF2REEF and EliteReefs Live saltwater coral frags!

As a runner up on this contest I will also be offering 5 discount cards to give away to the 5 runner ups! :D So we have 7 prizes to offer in this contest!

Please note that we will verify IP addresses to validate all new members. If someone cheats or is even thought to be cheating we reserve the right to eliminate them from the contest as well as remove posting privileges from the forums without question.

Good luck and who wants to win?

Last edited:

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be 6 prizes Chris :)

Lets get some new active members on here to better the community guys :)

coralfish12g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i just joined im a very young reef hobbiestand I joined yesterday and would like to win. Thanks

MontiManiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly new to reefing and just joined today Jan 1st but didn't see this thread until now...hopefully I made the cutoff on the contest. Either way I really look forward to meeting other reef fanatics and learning a lot from everyone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Hi i just joined im a very young reef hobbiestand I joined yesterday and would like to win. Thanks

I'm fairly new to reefing and just joined today Jan 1st but didn't see this thread until now...hopefully I made the cutoff on the contest. Either way I really look forward to meeting other reef fanatics and learning a lot from everyone.

MontiManiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined and can't wait to meet a lot of reefers and learn a lot. I have already been reading through the site for a while and learning about corals. Glad to make it official and become a member finally. I would love to win the contest!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I just joined and can't wait to meet a lot of reefers and learn a lot. I have already been reading through the site for a while and learning about corals. Glad to make it official and become a member finally. I would love to win the contest!

Dre59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been a quest for the past two weeks and finally became a member just a few days ago.. Like this form and the members are friendly ;)

Would like to win and show off my corals on R2R:D:D:D:D

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have been a quest for the past two weeks and finally became a member just a few days ago.. Like this form and the members are friendly ;)

Would like to win and show off my corals on R2R:D:D:D:D

YouCubed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again. I forgot to stop here when I joined yesterday. I was busy posting pics and vids. I also haven't stopped reading in between. There's a ton of great info and a lot of really nice people from what I have seen so far. Some really amazing tanks as well. The bar is set
high and really gives something to strive for. I'm really happy I joined. Thanks everyone! :bigsmile:

~MIKE~

ericrich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined and eager to get everyones help as i start to design my new dream tank of around 280 gallons set in a wall with its own fish room behind it.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello again. I forgot to stop here when I joined yesterday. I was busy posting pics and vids. I also haven't stopped reading in between. There's a ton of great info and a lot of really nice people from what I have seen so far. Some really amazing tanks as well. The bar is set
high and really gives something to strive for. I'm really happy I joined. Thanks everyone! :bigsmile:

~MIKE~

Just joined and eager to get everyones help as i start to design my new dream tank of around 280 gallons set in a wall with its own fish room behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back