Reef2Reef Jan membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!!!

Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself. I just joined Reef2Reef this month. I used to be on RC but have gotten banned so I thought I would try it out here where new ideas seem to be more readily accepted. I would like to be entered in the contest.

Jason

I would love to win.... I have a fairly new tank and it is bare :-(

Hello all, I'm new to the forum! I've been breeding cichlids for about 30 years, havent done salt in long time. Just recently set a 14 gal bio-cube and have some marshll island zoa's, red people eater paly's and some green star polyps all doing well with a occilaris clown. Im currenly building up a 20 long to make a frag tank and also have future plans on turning a 60 into a reef tank also. Would love to add some more to my tanks, look forward to seeing all of you in the forums!

dv3

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself. I just joined Reef2Reef this month. I used to be on RC but have gotten banned so I thought I would try it out here where new ideas seem to be more readily accepted. I would like to be entered in the contest.

Jason
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Cory-girl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am new to the hobby. I am currently working on setting up a 120 gal tank. I would love to win!!!!!!

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I don't know if I signed up here before with a different name or not. It's not an active name, but maybe you could look up the IP. I've been a lurker, but I may have joined and not participated.

dv3

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I don't know if I signed up here before with a different name or not. It's not an active name, but maybe you could look up the IP. I've been a lurker, but I may have joined and not participated.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A frag pack would be great for my brand new tank set up :)

hectorevalero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined and would love to win - Thanks in advance to all the folks on here that give great advice. I'm always use the site for research on fish and corals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back