OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all of you Apex users who have it setup with Fusion there is a new feature that could be a life saver!. The feature is called Heartbeat and it will send you notifation to you if there is a disruption between your Apex and the Fusion cloud service. This could be a result of a power failure, internet outage or some other reason, but the point is you will get a notification and know that things need to be checked on.

The feature is disabled by defult so you have to go into Fusion to set it up. See the link for instructions on that.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?17602-How-to-Activate-heartbeat-in-apex-fusion

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I had to move my Space Invaders Pectina out of the frag tank because it has gotten large and its tentacles of death have gotten even bigger. Found a nice spot in the display thank where I hope it can live a more peaceful existence.

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of the blue chalice with purple eyes? That one is a gem.
Hmmm.....are you talking about that last picture with the space invader in the middle? If, so that is just a blown out cell phone picture and the chalice in the lower right next to the My Miami is a Miami Hurricane.

George Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I have not red your whole thread but it is quite interesting looks amazing what do you feed the tank on a daily basis?

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of the blue chalice with purple eyes? That one is a gem.
Hmmm.....are you talking about that last picture with the space invader in the middle? If, so that is just a blown out cell phone picture and the chalice in the lower right next to the My Miami is a Miami Hurricane.

I think he's talking about the #8 pic in the post from Jan 27th.

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I have not red your whole thread but it is quite interesting looks amazing what do you feed the tank on a daily basis?

Mornings: Spirulina enriched brine, pe mysis, sustainable aquatics dry hatchery diet pellets. Also, 3/4th sheet of either purple or green seaweed.
Evenings: Spirulina enriched brine, Rods food or Larry Reef Frenzy frood, sustainable aquatics dry hatcher diet pellets

Occasionally: pe calanus, prime flake, reef roids

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Renton777
I just watched the may live sale at Thans' channel.

If you figure out the zoa problem let me know, I have the same issue, they slowly close up and melt away, where others are fine.

My tank parameter is 0.02-5 P03 and 3-5 Nitrate

Thanks,

Ram

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back